My four children and I stayed for two nights in a two-bedroom suite. This was our second stay here, and I was just as pleased as the first time. The property perfectly suited our needs. The rooms were spacious and very clean with simple and functional decor. Here are a few things that makes this a good choice for a family (pets are allowed) if staying in this area:
-we walked to the glass museum
-there is a small market at the gas station on the corner if you need basic supplies.
-rooms were spacious w/ kitchenette and the windows actually opened for fresh air
-exercise room was small, but it had an elliptical which is what I used
-indoor pool and hot tub were great and we were the only ones using it that weekend
-courtyard area is great with several areas to grill and eat if you are having dinner on property
-off the lobby, there is a business center with computers, printers, etc.; Wifi is available in the rooms, but I didn't use it
-there is an area at the front desk where you can buy frozen dinners and snacks and pay cash or charge it to your room
-hot coffee in lobby all day
-free breakfast buffet was good (fruit, yogurt, oatmeal, cereal, bagels, waffles, etc); the kids loved picking what they had for breakfast; the eggs must have been that mix kind because they weren't very good, but there are other options
Overall, a great clean family hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Staybridge Suites Corning New York is an all suite hotel designed for flexibility and adaptability to meet your specific needs. Hotel features, studio, one bedroom and two bedroom/two bathroom suites all include fully equipped kitchens. Other amenities include on-site 24 hour convenience store, complimentary laundry facilities and self serve business center with complimentary high-speed Internet access, on site fitness center as well as complimentary use of local health club. There is a outdoor courtyard including sport court and gas grills. Our hotel offers a complimentary continental breakfast daily with hot item. On Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursdays Staybridge Suites hotels offer the 'Sundowner' reception from 5:30PM-7:30PM with light snacks, beer, wine and sodas. Staybridge Suites Corning New York is located minutes from the Corning Inc. headquarters, it is only a short walk from the hotel to Corning's Museum of Glass and Corning's Gaffer District which offers a variety of restaurants, pubs and unique shopping experiences. You can also enjoy the remarkable Finger Lakes Region and wine country. The Watkins Glen International raceway is only a short drive away as well as more than 50 wineries. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Orbitz, Travelocity, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Despegar.com, Tingo, Hotels.com and Priceline so you can book your Staybridge Suites Corning reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Staybridge Suites Corning Hotel Corning
- Corning Staybridge Suites