Twelve of us (three families) booked this property for 2 nights for SUNY Oneonta's Alumni/Family weekend. My husband was nervous due to the low price, but I assured him that the reviews were so amazing that It couldnt be bad...and I was right! We booked the "MVP Plus" Suite, so our family had that entire North building to ourselves. It was definitley like staying at a friends house while they were away. My sister, traveling with an infant, was satisfied with the cleanliness (and she would have killed me if it were dirty!). So thanks Gateway for keeping the place so clean and cozy. My family was so impressed that I found this treasure.
We loved the outdoor deck, which was so relaxing to sit on and view the beautiful mountainside. Our little girls had a great time exploring the woods - Im sure they will never forget it.
It is obvious that the staff takes great pride in the property, its decor and cleanliness.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- ‘A short drive south of the village at County Highway 33 and Beaver Meadow Road, the Gateway Inn and Suites of Cooperstown offers rooms and suites in a variety of sizes in a country-style, park-like environment. With a swimming pool, basketball court, soccer field and other outdoor activities at economical rates, this hotel offers one of the best values in the area.’ – USA Today ... more less
- Also Known As:
- Gateway Inn & Suites Of Cooperstown Hotel Cooperstown
- Gateway Inn And Suites Of Cooperstown
- Gateway Hotel Cooperstown