Pros: NO complaints. One of the most beautiful properties I've ever seen. Breakfast was great. Loved the heated bathroom.
Cons: A bit pricey. Weather sucked over HOF weekend (not hotel's fault!). Thanks to the on-site clown who was amazing and made it worthwhile for the kids.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Otesaga Resort Hotel is the Historic Grand Resort of Cooperstown, NY, overlooking the majestic Lake Otsego and providing exceptional accommodations, excellence service, and an elegant atmosphere since 1909. The resort is located just a short walk from Cooperstown main attractions, including the Baseball Hall Of Fame, The Fenimore Art Museum and The Farmers' Museum, and provides exclusive packages for everyone in the family. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TravelClick so you can book your The Otesaga Resort Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Otesaga Hotel Cooperstown
- Otesaga Hotel Cooperstown