This is a beautiful, historic hotel in the heart of Cooperstown. The location is within walking distance of downtown and the Baseball Hall of Fame. The room was spotless and beautifully appointed. The breakfast buffet provided with the room was remarkable. Service was flawless. I felt pampered. We traveled with a three year old and the hotel gave us a list of sitters. the sitter we hired was wonderful, very responsible and seemed to love children. We used the free wifi. We had a wonderful time and cannot wait to go back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Otesaga Resort Hotel is the Historic Grand Resort of Cooperstown, NY, overlooking the majestic Lake Otsego and providing exceptional accommodations, excellence service, and an elegant atmosphere since 1909. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity and Despegar.com so you can book your The Otesaga Resort Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Otesaga Hotel Cooperstown
- Otesaga Hotel Cooperstown