“Greatest find in all my business trps to Albany” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: French
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Syracuse, New York, United States
“Greatest find in all my business trps to Albany”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 10, 2013 via mobile

Very fresh and inspired food menu is seasonal and specials change every 2 weeks the soups are amazing. Mussels both classic and adventurous scallops are among the best I have had anywhere. The man knows how to cook. Great servers. I highly recommend if you are anywhere near

• Visited May 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Holly Springs, North Carolina
“Went here for dinner...was refused seat because I was by myself.”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed April 25, 2013 via mobile

I was traveling alone through the area on business and decided to stop in for dinner (after seeing tripadvisor reviews). Upon entering the resturant at 6:30, the place was virtually empty. I was told I could not be seated because "only groups could be seated." I was told I could eat at the bar, but the only spot available was at the end adjacent to a large ceramic pot. I asked the guy are you serious, there isn't an open space, and he just looked at me!

I have never been so offended, the resturant had readily available space and could have accommodated me. I understand people eating alone eat at the bar when busy but your restaurant was virtually empty. I do not care how good your French fries are....treating people badly (even those dressed in suits!) will one day result in your closing.

• Visited April 2013
    • 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
Albany, NY
“The best pommes frites around!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 31, 2013

We stopped by the other day for dinner and had forgotten how good the service is, how fresh and well-prepared the food is and how charming the atmosphere is. We started by sharing the day's tasty flatbread appetizer. I had the mussels, which were as good as I remembered them to be. My husband was more than satisfied with his flat iron steak dish. The pommes frites served with both continue to be the best around. Sharing a creme brulee dessert was the perfect way to end this savory meal. While on a main avenue, Garden Bistro 24 is somewhat hidden in a little strip mall. We definitely recommend taking the time to find it to enjoy all this gem has to offer.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Albany, New York
“Garden Bistro 24”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 16, 2013

Service was great and restaurant has nice ambiance. My friend and I both has the Roasted Chickken Crepe with spinach and mushrooms - very tasty and a large portion.

• 4 of 5 stars Food
Amsterdam, New York
“All good.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 15, 2013

Just finished an enjoyable dinner at this lovely restaurant. All four entrees were well done. Wait staff perfectly appropriate in all respects. A Friday night at 6:30. Plenty of tables were open for walk-ins, even though we had reservation. A nice first time dinner experience.

• 5 of 5 stars Food