“Good food in a budget” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Reservations
Manila, Philippines
“Good food in a budget”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 18, 2014

After feasting with our sizzling squid, seafood kare-kare ,tuna belly, and pineapple rice, we went home with a happy tummy and happy wallet too.

Visited April 2014

Mandaluyong, Philippines
“Real Value for the Money”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 4, 2014

It's actually my tita who introduced me to Cocolime.She's been living in Australia for over 20years now and whenever she visits, she never fails to go to this place. Even her Australian husband loves the food here. I love their pochero soup(this is actually bulalo), my son and my bro swears by their sisig (the version w/little bit of mayo),my tito the pineapple rice and squid, I could go ona and on w/the foods we like, i just don't think I could ever go wrong w/about anything on their menu. Great food without burning a hole in your pocket!

• Visited March 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“Great food, great price, fast service:-)”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 28, 2014

We ordered bagoong rice, shrimp fuyong, karekare, sinigang na bangus, three extra rice, iced tea for 4 people. Got the food in less than 15 mins even though its so crowded. The food tastes so good. Best of all, paid only a little over 1k pesos. Will definitely be coming back;-)

Long Beach, California
“Love the food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 11, 2014

We loved the food. We got kare-kare, pinakbet and pancit. I the flavor of the food was right on and was not oily. The service was not as attentive requiring to find our waitress or anyone for assistance.

Visited January 2014
“My Favourite Filipino resaurant”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 22, 2014 via mobile

As always, great staff, great food and good service at affordable prices. Free wifi as well. Very good!

• Visited January 2014