We were visiting Howe Caverns and picked the Best Western because it had a pool. We were so glad we decided to stay here! Howe Caverns closes early and we wanted to have something to do Saturday night. There is a bowling alley on site which was the icing on the cake!
We had dinner at the diner just in front of the hotel, and the food was very good. In the morning we made use of the Breakfast Coupon the hotel gave us, and we ate in the hotel restaurant. They had a nice buffet and the food was good there as well.
I should mention the hotel is also located near a shopping center that has several restaurants and a Burger King is also close by.
Overall we had a great stay and if we are ever back in the area, we would definitely stay here!
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus Inn Of Cobleskill Hotel Cobleskill
- Best Western Plus Inn Of Cobleskill Hotel
- Best Western Cobleskill
- Best Western Hotel Cobleskill
- Cobleskill Best Western
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in picturesque upstate New York, nestled between the Catskill and Adirondack Mountains, BEST WESTERN Inn of Cobleskill is a charming, family-friendly home away from home.Situated in the quaint, historic town of Cobleskill, this unique accommodation offers small-town charm coupled with big-city amenities. In addition to 76 well-appointed guest rooms equipped with cable satellite television and high-speed wireless Internet access, this property features an onsite restaurant and lounge, a 16-lane bowling center, a playground, a heated indoor swimming pool and an exercise facility. And if you're looking for a pet-friendly hotel in Cobleskill, you've found one!With so many things to do onsite, it may be tempting to spend all of your time on the property. But this Cobleskill hotel is just minutes away from some of the area's top attractions, like the prehistoric Howe Caverns, the Cobleskill Fairgrounds and the National Baseball Hall of Fame and Museum in Cooperstown. Plus, the area offers unparalleled outdoor recreation opportunities - including golf, fishing, horseback riding, fall foliage tours and even an onsite snowmobile trail - all year long.Corporate travelers appreciate our close proximity to some the area's top businesses, including Bassett Healthcare Network, the State University of New York at Cobleskill, the Blenheim-Gilboa Power Plant and the New York Power Authority. Many guests are also drawn to the property as one of the premiere event spaces in Cobleskill, with an experienced catering staff and facilities to accommodate up to 200 guests.The friendly, helpful staff is ready to ensure a fun-filled memorable stay in Cobleskill, New York. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Priceline, Best Western, Travelocity, Expedia, Hotels.com and Agoda so you can book your BEST WESTERN Inn of Cobleskill reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.