“I had to stay last minute at the hotel. I have stayed...” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Super 8 Cobleskill

Super 8 Cobleskill
You added Super 8 Cobleskill to your Saves list
Super 8 Cobleskill
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   955 East Main Street, Rt. 7 Box Cobleskil, Cobleskill, NY 12043   |
Ranked #2 of 3 Hotels in Cobleskill

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (4)
Augusta, ME
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 14, 2013

I can't really blame the motel for this so-so review. It was nice enough. It was pet friendly (for a fee---something that irritates me). The room was large, clean, no bed bugs, bed was comfortable, bathroom was nice. But I got no sleep. The floors must have NO sound proofing between them because the people upstairs stomped around until 4 in the morning. When I complained the next morning the clerk said, "I wish you had told us. We have no problem telling people to quiet down." Point taken. I should have done just that. So, I do not blame the motel for this one. I am going to give it another try the next time I am passing through (which I do once a year). I don't often give motels a second chance, but this one probably deserves it.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled as a couple
Lisa N, General Manager at Super 8 Cobleskill, responded to this review, March 18, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to write a review about your stay at the Super 8 Cobleskill. I do apologize for you not getting a good night sleep. I do appreciate that you will try our hotel again when you are in the area. When you book your reservation... please don’t hesitate to ask for a second floor room so that nobody would be in the room above you. If you have any other concerns please feel free to contact me.
We look forward to seeing you again.
LANSING
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 29, 2013

The room was great but during the night my wife and I woke up to the smell of cigarette smoke. The smell stayed in the room for around an hour and then went away. That was disappointing seeing all the rooms around us were non-smoking. Everything else was great!

• Stayed January 2013, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Super 8

Lisa N, General Manager at Super 8 Cobleskill, responded to this review, February 6, 2013
Thank you for taking time to give us your feedback. I do apologize for the inconvenience you experienced when you stayed at our hotel. We do our best to keep our rooms smoke free and we will look into this. We hope that if you are in the area you will come and stay with us again.
Albany, New York
2 of 5 stars Reviewed January 18, 2013

C. Bruno

BEWARE OF BREACH OF TRUST with your belongings; and Do Not use their fax or copier. Pry and betray a guests trust. BE WARY.

When you complain to the Banta Mgmt and Super 8 International--not even the basic courtesy attention is shown. The problem is mgmt.

Mattress wires can be felt.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled solo
Lisa N, General Manager at Super 8 Cobleskill, responded to this review, January 30, 2013
We accommodated you at the request of the Department of Social Services and we did our best to meet your expectations. We do apologize if we fell short in doing so. The housekeeping staff followed your directions on what could be thrown away from your room. There was a misunderstanding and a few food items were discarded with the trash. Again we apologize for the inconvenience this may have caused you.

Been to Super 8 Cobleskill? Share your experiences!