“#1for Fish Fry” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Dinner
Cape May, New Jersey
“#1for Fish Fry”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 11, 2012

WE just love this place. Best Fish Fry!!!
It has become a family tradition to eat here every time we visit. You will love the fishn fry!!!

Visited May 2012

“Always delicious!!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 12, 2012

I went with my two boys on a weeknight. There was nobody in line before us, so we ordered quickly. While we were waiting for our food, one of the girls wanted to make sure my boys saw "Nemo" and his dad in the big aquarium that faces the counter and the dining room. They ended up picking a table right under it so they could watch the fish. I had a fish fry, one boy had a hamburger and the other had a hot dog (which he didn't really like - I don't think that was cooked fresh). We also shared an order of fries and each of us had chocolate milk. It was a quick, (mostly) delicious easy dinner that didn't break the bank, Be aware that the prices online are lower than the actual prices. We really love to eat here and while we didn't get an order on this visit, the onion rings are to die for!! Terrific, terrific place for fish!!

• Visited March 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
USA
“Pretty good”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 29, 2012

Not bad, very Cape Cod-esque. Decent food. Dining room is a bit bland. Nice staff.

Clifton Park, New York
“The best Fish Fry in The Capital District”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 8, 2011

My wife and I have lived in Clifton Park for more than 30 years. I am not sure how long Harbor House has been there but we have been going for a long time. I would say we eat there once a month on average. The fish frys are the best you can get anywhere in the area. I have converted some of my albany friends who now drive up to harbor house if they want a fish fry. The food is always fresh and hot. The service is fast and the seating is always available. When my folks visit from the adirondacks we go out to lunch and they often suggest Harbor House fish frys (they are 85 years old).

• Visited July 2011
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Clifton Park, New York
“The T**'s Fish Fry of the north... only better!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 1, 2010

Great place for fish frys in Clifton Park, one of the few in this area that offers such cuisine year round. The dining room is very comfortable and large. Service is quick and efficient, both eat-in and carry-out, the food is fresh and hot. When dining in, the condiments counter offers everything you may need and the staff keeps the tables clear and clean. The prices are competitive with other fish fry places south of here I only wish they offer more coupons, they are very rare and hard to find. A great place for an occasional splurge and a great reminder of summer all year round.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere