“Quaint, friendly place” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #15 of 123 Restaurants in Clifton Park
Cuisines: Coffee Shop, Bakeries, Delicatessen, Bagels
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast
Description: West End Bagels is a locally owned and operated "mom and pop" bagel shop. It is the only bagel shop in town that makes bagels from scratch right on the premises. It's also the only shop to whip their own cream cheeses with fresh ingredients and also to make REAL egg sandwiches on the griddle. You can tell the owners pride themselves in serving the highest quality items from the Boars Head Deli to the all-natural soups and premium NYC style smoked lox.
Waterford, New York
“Quaint, friendly place”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 16, 2014

The first feature that attracted me to this bagel shop was its bialy. I've never had one before, so I was very curious! Boy, am I glad I satisfied this curiosity! The bialy was delicious, the cream cheese was just right and the atmosphere was very sleek and inviting. They have a great assortment of toppings and flavors. I actually prefer West End to Bruegger's, plus you can support local businesses by going here.

• Visited April 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere

Bunnell
“Yummy bagels and a cool atmosphere”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 5, 2014

I've been here a few times since their opening, and my husband and I love it! I'm gluten free, but my husband loves their cheese, poppy, and everything bagels. They have a few gluten free types, but I've only had the poppy. Their cream cheese is by far the best in my opinion. The bacon scallion and veggie is our favorite! I've seen some negative reviews, and honestly I wonder if we went to the same place. I've personally never had a problem, but even if I did I'd talk to the owner, Chris and it'd be guaranteed corrected.

• Visited May 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Schenectady, NY
“Shop Local!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 11, 2014 via mobile

I'd rather spend my money on a locally owned place like West End Bagels. I hope they do well. Very clean place. Great staff! I've never had a bad experience, if you do, tell the owner (s) and they are always there!

Visited April 2014
Albany, NY
“Nothing like a fresh bagel”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 8, 2014

Our first visit to this new restaurant and we were quite happy. You could tell they made the bagels there, they were great tasting and with that great fresh-not-frozen bread texture. Much better than anything we've had at the nearby chain places. The creamcheese was really good too. Their veggie cream cheese had fresh chopped carrots and other veggies in it. For their egg sandwhiches you get a fresh egg that is cooked on the stove right in front of you. Tastes so much better than the reheated egg patties (in the suspiciously perfect circle shape) that you get at the other places nearby.

• Visited March 2014
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Clifton Park, New York
“Freshest bagels in town”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 7, 2014

Fantastic bagels, very fresh. Cream cheese is delicious. Our family has tried the plain on several occasions as well as the egg and cinnamon raisin. We have also had the plain cream cheese and strawberry. Definitely will be back.

• Visited February 2014