“Very Friendly and Accommodating!!!!!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Islander Marina & Lodge

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Clayton
Islander Marina & Lodge
You added Islander Marina & Lodge to your Saves list
500 Theresa Street, Clayton, NY 13624   |
Waymart, Pennsylvania
“Very Friendly and Accommodating!!!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 24, 2012

The staff went out of their way to accommodate us. The room was very clean and the price is right for the area. We will stay again and recommend this lodge to all our friends. The view from the deck is spectacular. It is also across the street from the Antique Boat Museum. This makes it ideal to stay at for weddings or other events at the Museum.

• Stayed October 2011, traveled with friends

Solo
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (8)
Alfred Station, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 24, 2012

This was our first stay in Clayton, NY and we picked the right place to stay. Well appointed, clean and cozy room with a great view of the river. The lodge is located right next to the Antique Boat Museum with lots to watch in the active harbor. We enjoyed watching the sunset from the deck out front. Nice people to deal with. When we return to Clayton we will definitely stay here again!

Room Tip: Our room was on the side that faced the Antique Boat Museum.
  • Stayed August 2011, traveled on business
Lubbock, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 24, 2012

I am very familiar w/ the Clayton area and knew it would be a stretch to find something that would be perfect for my wedding night. A family member suggested the IM&L., and I am so happy he did! Our stay couldn't have been better. We arrived late but were still able to get into our room with no trouble (which I was worried about). The room was spotless and not to mention SO COZY w/ a great view of the river. I would highly suggest staying here when visiting Clayton. It's close to everything, the main shops, eateries, and the ABM. And you can't beat staying right near the water!! The lady we saw the next morning couldn't have been sweeter! Really made our stay that much better. Thank you Islander Marina & Lodge!!

Room Tip: Request the river view room, you won't regret spending the few extra dollars!!
  • Stayed September 2011, traveled as a couple
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 24, 2012

OMG! I love it here! It is managed by the most kind, thoughtful and genuine folks I've ever met and I travel a lot.
I brought my boat and it was a gorgeous day on the river. I was running late and just wanted to get out on the water. We were getting the boat ready for launch when Jen the manager approached to welcome us. Instead of having me take time to check in she told us to go enjoy the day on the river and she would catch up with us later... Wow! What a gift! Then Jen noticed we were packing a cooler and needed ice, she took off and came back with 2 bags of ice! That's SERVICE! Thanks Jen!
After a 90 degree day on that beautiful river it was so nice to come back, dock my boat at the hotel docks and enter my room that was tastefully decorated, clean, cool and plenty of fluffy towels for a great shower.
I waited to write this review because I did not want people to know about this secret paradise. I was looking through pictures and saw the Islander and realized it was time to book my summer get away and share this treasure! Enjoy, but leave room for me! Many thanks to Jen and Alethea! See you soon!

• Stayed July 2011

Been to Islander Marina & Lodge? Share your experiences!