“Needs a little ambience and some Pacifico!” 3 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #2 of 35 Restaurants in Clarence
Cuisines: Mexican
Buffalo, New York
“Needs a little ambience and some Pacifico!”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 25, 2013

The food was very good, authentic, and served super fast and piping hot. Service was very friendly too. Very large menu and very reasonable, you can take the whole family here! I wish it wasn't so bright in there though, it would be great if it were a little darker and cozier in the dining room. And of course, what's really missing are some margaritas or some ice cold Mexican beers! They did say they should be getting their liquor license soon, but I guess they've been promising that all along. I will go back for sure.

Visited September 2013

“Great Mexican!!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 21, 2013 via mobile

My husband and I were looking for something different than mighty taco or chitoples. So we decided to try. Hugh portions. Services great. Hot food. In temperature that is. As much as we are. We didn't feel the usual "stuff" feeling when we left. It was great! Will def go back.

• Visited September 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Orchard Park, New York
“The Best!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 25, 2013 via mobile

Best Mexican food in wny. Here with wife and kids and meals are hot and delicious. Carnitas for me - spicey! Kids had tacos and burritos - crushed them - wife loved enchiladas. Great value great food.

• Visited August 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Niagara Falls, New York
“disappointing !!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 7, 2013

My son and I decided to try El Ranchito after reading all the good reviews on trip advisor. What a big let down . The carnitas was fatty and lacked flavor. The beans were watery , spread out over 3/4 of the plate . My son's chimichanga was just ok. I am wondering if this restaurant changed hands recently since the reviews were so good but our food was so bad. We'll never go back there again !

• Visited August 2013
    • 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
Buffalo, New York
“Very good Mexican food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 9, 2013

I recently had lunch here and the service was fast the staff was nice and the food was really good. The complimentary chips and salsa are very good.

• Visited April 2013