“Don't bother” 1 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Pizza, Chicken Wings, Sandwiches
West Monroe, NY
“Don't bother”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed April 26, 2014

I've never been to Twin Trees before. My daughter was visiting home from college and our Pastor wanted to take us out to lunch so he had a chance to visit before she went back. He opted for Twin Trees so we headed there. We walked in around 12:30pm and wasn't greeted by anyone. We decided to sit at the booth by the door we had just come in. We waited about 5 minutes, no one came to us although they walked by us several times. I reached behind me to grab 3 menus so whenever we finally got a waitress, we'd be able to order immediately, but we just kept waiting, and waiting, and waiting! They had what looked like a group in the back and just seemed to only be concerned with them. Even the tables near us didn't seem to have anyone paying any attention to them either. After 10 minutes we got up and left. Clearly I would never bother going there ever again.

• Visited January 2014
    • 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere

Syracuse,NY
“Ok pizza, good wings”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 12, 2014

I've always been a fan of Twin Trees food having visited their other restaurants many times. This location is mainly takeout with some tables to eat in. The pizza just isn't up to par with their other locations and I've tried it a few times. If this was the first time eating their pizza I would be highly disappointed for the taste and cost. It's greasy and chewy. Their wings are still great and the typical salad bar you'd find at other Twin Trees locations. When I'm in the mood for pizza there are many other better choices in the Cicero area.

• Visited February 2014
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Syracuse, NY
“Always good food and service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 4, 2014

No matter when or what, we always enjoy the food here. Service is very good. Salad bar features fresh Columbus Bakery bread, delicious soups, fresh salads and toppings. Every dish is tasty from seafood to pasta, and they are well-known for their tasty pizzas!

Visited February 2014
Viera, Florida
“Twin Trees is still great”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 7, 2013

I grew up in 'cuse and always loved Twin Trees. Back in the neighborhood, we stopped for lunch. It is still great: big portions, friendly and attentive waitress, good value and good food. We didn't have the famous Twin Trees pizza but it sure did look good coming out for other tables. I always like to go somewhere unique to the area I am visiting and this is a good one!

Visited August 2013
Syracuse, NY
“Great Pizza”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 14, 2013

Excellent food, service and value. Atmosphere average with a sports bar type of feel. Very well run and efficient. The pizza is hard to beat, but other menu options offer Italian dishes with excellent sauce. They also do a very good open face steak sandwich. We visit on a monthly basis and order take out several times per month.

Visited June 2013