You added Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Syracuse North - Airport Area to your Saves list
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Syracuse North - Airport Area
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Troy, Michigan
“New York north trip”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 27, 2012

This is one of the best Holiday Inn Express properties that I have ever stayed at. Very nicely done with great service both at the front desk and the breakfast area. I was offered an upscale suite without asking, which was very nice. Even number rooms face the expressway, so you may want to ask for an odd number room is you are noise sensitive. They share a parking lot with Gander Mtn., but there is not a restaurant within walking distance.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (43)
Gatineau,Quebec
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 25, 2012

Was in Cicero for Black Friday shopping with two wonderful persons. The service was great and the breakfast was wonderful with a great server that made sure that we were satisfied. The room was very comfortable, we were a little disappointed not having a mircrowave to do our popcorn and fridge to store our soft drinks I do not know if all the rooms at this hotel do not have a microwave or fridge since we have stayed at other hotels and they always have a fridge and mircrowave.
Other than that we had a good stay, the beds were very comfortable

C. from Ottawa,Ontario

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with family
Kingston, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 25, 2012

I stayed at the Holiday Inn Express and did the Park, Stay and Fly option! The room was modern and clean and the staff very accommodating. I parked my car while I was gone and I was taken to and picked up at the airport by the hotel shuttle. When I left to go to the airport, I had to leave at 5:30 am and Fanny was available bright and early to take me. She gave me breakfast and when she dropped me off at the airport it felt like I was being dropped off by family. Great hotel -- I would recommend it highly!

• Stayed November 2012, traveled solo
Ottawa
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 19, 2012

This is the second year that we have stayed at the HIE in Cicero for our annual ladies shopping weekend. The hotel is beautiful, beds are comfortable, rooms spotless and breakfast hits the spot. However, where this hotel excels is in the customer service. Everyone we spoke to there was so friendly and helpful. Right from the cheery lady in the breakfast lounge to Dave and Dan at the front desk (also, a very friendly young lady on Friday night, whose name I did not get)! Excellent referrals from everything from a cab service to restaurants. So appreciated the help with the shipping of a package. Thanks to the whole staff!! A real gem in the endless number of hotels in the area. We will definitely be returning!!

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with friends
Potsdam, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 11, 2012

Was in Cicero, NY for a NYS licensing exam on October 27, 2012! Stayed in the Holiday Inn Express & Suites in Cicero, NY. It made all the difference. I was well rested and relaxed to take the test. The hotel has a pool and workout room. Comfortable rooms. Excellent service. Fanny served an excellent breakfast in the morning.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
Phoenix, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 6, 2012

I needed to find a place for all the women in my bridal party to prepare for my wedding. All in all, I had over 20 women (myself included) in there with enough space for all of us to get dressed, open gifts and do our make up and hair and not step on eachother! Was a very spacious, yet warm room (not clinical feeling like some hotels). The staff were wonderful. They let me arrive early, handed gifts out to my out of town guests staying there from me, and even moved some furniture in the lobby so my girls and I could pop off a few photos before getting into our limo! I absolutely love this place and will continue recommending it. This hotel also gave me a wedding deal on my room and it's located right off a high way (you could NOT hear the traffic).

• Stayed December 2011, traveled with family
Silvis, Illinois
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 18, 2012

There are not many hotels to stay at in Cicero. This one is new and very nice. The room was large and clean, and well kept. Only issue was they charged my credit for all 3 days before we even arrived, I did not believe I had agreed to this when making my reservation on-line. Also, no printed receipt was provided when requested by me. I was told that was because I reserved room on-line. I just did not get that! We would definitely stay here again as the hotel was conveniently located for our visit to Cicero.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple
Daniel S, Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Syracuse North - Airport Area, responded to this review, October 19, 2012
Bobalou06,

Thank you for your review and I am pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay! In regards to your bill, it sounds like you reserved your room using a 3rd party website like Expedia. In these instances Expedia actually charges your card prior to arrival and then the hotel charges Expedia for your stay. When this happens the hotel does not actually have access to what you paid and a receipt must be obtained through Expedia.

If you have any questions or concerns regarding the billing please feel free to contact me with your reservation information and I would be happy to research it for you.

Thank you for your business and we’ll see you again soon!

Daniel Smith

Been to Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Syracuse North - Airport Area? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Syracuse North - Airport Area

Address: 5860 Carmencia Drive, Cicero, NY 13039
Location: United States > New York > Finger Lakes > Cicero
Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Shuttle Bus service Swimming Pool Wheelchair access Airport Transportation
Ranked #1 of 3 Hotels in Cicero
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Syracuse North - Airport Area 2.5*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, IHG, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, BookIt.com, Orbitz and Hotels.com so you can book your Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Syracuse North - Airport Area reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Holiday Inn Express Hotel And Suites Syracuse North - Airport Area

If you own or manage Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Syracuse North - Airport Area, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.