Had an absolutely lovely weekend for a very reasonable price this summer at the charming Pine Tree Motel. My grandmother and I were visiting the area to visit my sister at a nearby summer camp. We were somewhat nervous because neither of us are good drivers (as cab-hailing, subway-obsessed NYC natives) and we had to take the bus to get there. Norleen, the amiable owner, went way, way out of her way to accommodate us and help us manage our weekend. We were very grateful! Our cabin (#1) was simple and lovely, perfectly clean, and very comfortable. The AM coffee was delicious and made even more enjoyable by the beautiful view from Adirondack chairs on the front lawn. As an excellent value, I highly recommend the Pine Tree Motel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Clean & comfy cabins and rooms with knotty pine interior. A/C, cable, fridges, & wi-fi. Line dried sheets. Evening campfire, horseshoes, volleyball and complimentary morning coffee. Close to public beaches, fishing, horseback riding, and golf. More than a motel - we are friendly and family oriented. We accept pets. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia and Tingo so you can book your Pine Tree Motel & Cabins reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pine Tree Motel And Cabins
- Pine Tree Motel & Cabins Hotel Chestertown