“great hotel” 5 of 5 stars

Hotel deals
Ranked #6 of 20 Hotels in Cheektowaga
“great hotel”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 23, 2014

i loved the hotel... very clean and updated. pool and gym area was very clean and up to date with equiptment in the gym. i loved the front lobby with the fireplace and the chairs to sit by the fire and relax. looks like newley renovated, great breakfest in the mornings!

• Stayed January 2014, traveled as a couple
jredmond, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Buffalo Airport, responded to this review, January 27, 2014
Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience at our hotel on Trip Advisor. I am so happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay and the hotel! We have recently renovated our lobby, breakfast area, and business center. I am so glad to hear that you liked the updates. Please make sure that you come to visit with us again!

Jennifer Redmond

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (39)
Oshawa, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 22, 2014

We had an excellent experience with our stay at this hotel. The staff were all wonderful and helpful, the hot breakfast every day was great, and the room was perfect for what we needed. The only downfall was that the pool was very cold and didn't get warmer throughout our 5 day stay, regardless of numerous conversations with the front desk. During the summer this temperature may have been great, but when it's cold outside, our teeth shouldn't be chattering in the pool.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

Thank you for staying with us at the Homewood Suites-Buffalo Airport. I am so glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us and shared your experience on Trip Advisor. I am sorry that you were disappointed in the temperature of the pool during your stay. I am sure this was very frustrating for you. Please be assured that my building manager does read the temperature daily to ensure that it is within the expected guidelines. I have shared your comments with him to ensure that this is being researched. I am happy that overall you enjoyed the service and the hotel. We look forward to having you stay with us again in the future.

West Seneca, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 18, 2014

I stayed for a night with my fiance. We went out for a quick bite to eat. When I was checked in the girl at the desk forgot to give me my license and credit card back (not a huge deal there were some distractions). The room was nice only thing I would say is the bathtup in the fireplace suite was smaller than we were expecting and the jets were towards the faucet end which was kind of backwards. The couch in the room wasnt that comfortable. I do not get the greatest sleep usually so I did end up hearing like 5 different planes in the moring over a few hour period. Other than those few things the room was great loved the fireplace. Food in morning could of been kept warm. Didnt use pool but it looked nice and water seemed warm. Hot Tub was nice. Exercise room was one of the nicest I have seen.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

Thank you so much for staying with us and for writing a review for Trip Advisor. I am sorry to hear that you were disappointed in the size of the bathtubs in the fireplace suites. I am also sorry for the condition of your sleeper sofa. The hotel is in the process of guestroom renovations and all of our sofas and armchairs are being replaced. I do hope that you will stay with us again to see all of our wonderful changes.

Aurora, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 13, 2014

We had a great time, the hotel was great. Although under renovation we still had an excellent stay. The beds were very comfortable and it is always nice to have a fully functioning kitchen. Looking forward to seeing the new rooms when we stay next.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled with friends

Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

jredmond, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Buffalo Airport, responded to this review, January 15, 2014
MaryLou- Thank you for staying with us at the Homewood Suites-BuffaloAirport and for sharing your experience on Trip Advisor. I hope you had a great shopping trip! We do get a lot of guests who stay with us, since we are so close to such great shopping. The hotel has completed its lobby renovation and we are currently working on the guest suites. I am happy to hear that this was not a disturbance for you. We are very excited how everything has turned out. We look forward to your next visit!

Toronto
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 8, 2014

My friend and I drove from Toronto and stayed at this hotel for one night as we were catching a flight to Vegas from Buffalo Airport. We arrived in the middle of a blizzard.
From the moment we walked in the atmosphere in the lobby and the staff's reception made us feel immediately welcome. We got the two bedroom suite, which was clean, spacious and comfortable. Monday to Thursday, the hotel has a complimentary dinner and of course, breakfast was also complimentary.
My friend used the small, but very adequate gym, which was well stocked with towels, disinfectant wipes and complimentary earbuds for use with the treadmills. The pool area has a fair sized pool with chairs all around and a hot tub which was equipped with a lift to help people with mobility issues get in and out of the tub...really impressed by the lift.
An excellent stay for family or business.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled with friends
jredmond, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Buffalo Airport, responded to this review, January 13, 2014
Zparyani- Thank you so much for all of your kind words about our hotel. I am so very happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay. It is always an exciting time in Buffalo during the winter as you never know what kind of weather you will get. I am happy to hear that we made your stay during the blizzard a relaxing one. I hope that the weather was much warmer in Las Vegas! We look forward to your next visit with us!

BRAMPTON, Canada
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 6, 2014

Myself and my family like too much and i prefer to my relatives and my friends for this hotel for future and i will come back again i liked environment very peaceful and stress free thanks again for all staff members speacially thanks to reception that day of 30th dec 2013

• Stayed December 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

jredmond, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Buffalo Airport, responded to this review, January 9, 2014
Deepak--Thank you so much for staying at the Homewood Suites-Buffalo Airport and for sharing your comments on Trip Advisor. I am so very happy to hear that you enjoyed the hotel and were very pleased with the service the hotel team provided. The team takes great pride in the hotel and are all very happy that you enjoyed your stay. We hope to see you again soon!

General Manger
Kitchener, Ontario, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 5, 2014

This was our first time staying at this location but it will not be our last. Very impressed on all accounts. the staff were informative but more importantly very friendly and accommodating to our every need. The suites (3) were clean very comfortable and large.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience on Trip Advisor. The team and I are so very pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay, the hotel and the service. We always work hard to make a great experience for all of our guests. Please come and visit us again!

General Manger

Been to Homewood Suites by Hilton Buffalo Airport? Share your experiences!