From 6 to 10:30 there are kids running and screaming in the hallway, both nights that we stayed.
Here are my issues with the room - superior king
- Bathroom is very small and toilet is wobbly. Sink doesn't drain properly.
- No toiletries provided
- Headboard is a queen and mattress is a king
- No fitted sheet, they used a flat sheet and it kept shifting at night
- 2 queen flat sheets instead of a king one
- Carpet and chair are stained
- Old hotel, definitely needs work!
Nicer newer hotels by the airport. Only 10 minutes from the Walden Galleria.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A unique and convenient location to suit all travelers, this hotel offers easy access to all Western New York attractions and commercial centers. It is located directly off the I-90 and just 3 miles from the Buffalo International Airport. Downtown Buffalo is a short 15-minute drive and the grandeur of Niagara Falls is only 25 minutes away. The area’s finest shopping is a short walk away at the Walden Galleria, with over 200 stores, shops, theaters and restaurants! An ideal choice for business and leisure travelers alike, the hotel features 300 beautiful guestrooms, all with high speed internet; the elegant Waldens Restaurant; the spirited Twigs Lounge; an all-season pool and fitness center; a state of the art business center; and 12,000 square feet of meeting space. Free parking and complimentary Airport shuttles round up the services enjoyed by guests for over 30 years! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, BookIt.com, Agoda, Expedia, Booking.com, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Millennium Airport Hotel Buffalo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Millennium Airport Cheektowaga
- Millennium Buffalo