“Great Room” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #19 of 20 Hotels in Cheektowaga
Manitouwadge, Ontario
“Great Room”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 13, 2010

With comfortable beds and a flat screen tv, the room itself is certainly as nice a motel room as one could imagine. Hotel staff were very friendly and the shuttle to the airport highly convenient. One drawback is that there is a fairly steep staircase to rooms on the second floor and no bellboy on staff to help carry luggage up the stairs but first floor rooms are also available. For $55 per night on Priceline, you can't go wrong here.

• Stayed March 2010, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (47)
Buffalo, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 26, 2010

My husband and I live in Syracuse, NY and had to fly out of the Buffalo Airport. When I was looking at all the other reviews I wasn't so sure I wanted to stay here but I am very glad I did. The hotel has been recently renovated and it looks great!!! The staff at the Hotel was very friendly and helped arrange a shuttle to take us to the airport in the morning before our flight. When we returned to the airport and once we got our bags we gave the hotel a call and they were there to pick us up in less than 5 minutes!!!

I would suggest if you have to leave your vehicle while you fly out to get the Park, Stay, & Go Package. It worked out great for us!!! Overall I was very impressed with this hotel and especially the Staff!!!

• Stayed February 2010, traveled as a couple
Rochester
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 9, 2010

We will always choose this hotel when staying in the Buffalo area. I have stayed here multiple times and for different occasions. My wife and I brought our grand kids here so that we could do some side trips to local attractions. Our grand kids love to swim so there pool was a big hit. The pool area and the pool itself are well maintained. Service and the helpfulness of the hotel staff is big on our list of reasons to select a hotel. This staff has obviously all been trained on treating the customers well. We found that even the people who cleaned the rooms and were vacuuming the hall all said good morning and were very friendly. The front desk staff is very willing to help with whatever we needed and recommended restaurants etc as we requested help. Our rooms have always been clean and well appointed. My wife and I also often stay here when we are using the Buffalo Airport for travel. It is the most convenient place to stay. They provide transportation to and from the airport. They recommend the time to leave and have a wide screen TV that is constantly updated with flight information. When we arrive back to Buffalo from our trip we contact them to pick us up.They are always prompt and the driver is courteous, and helpful. It is always a great way to start and end our trips when we are flying. I recommend this hotel highly and will continue to stay there whenever.

• Stayed July 2009, traveled with family
Albany, NY
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 8, 2010

I have stayed in various hotels on business trips, but this one (Holiday Inn Buffalo International Airport) tops them all.
Excellent Value
Great location
Outstanding staff
Freshly remodeled including new flat panel HDTVs
When ever I travel to Buffalo, I look forward to my next stay at this hotel.

• Stayed January 2010, traveled on business
Albany, NY
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 5, 2010

I travel to western New York several weeks a month. I have been a regular at this hotel for close to ten years. The staff are friendly and accommodating ... I am always comfortable and feel safe ... they are continually upgrading and making imporvements. The Holiday Inn at Buffalo Airport is always my first choice when I shuffle off to Buffalo! - AG

• Stayed January 2010, traveled on business
NT, NY
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 5, 2010

I stayed here with my husband the night before an early flight out at BUF. The room was clean, the bed was comfy and the restaurant has great fries! In the morning the shuttle to the airport was great and the driver was very friendly. I would stay here again.

• Stayed December 2009, traveled as a couple
Bellevue, WA
1 of 5 stars Reviewed November 21, 2009

Please don't stay at the hotel....bed bugs, unchanged towels, dirty room...
What more...couldn't sleep through the night....
I'm a hotelier and i would say....horrible stay ever....
I made a complaint in the morning....received no apologies and the front desk attendant said...'my manager is not here at present - he/she would come and 9 a.m. and would be able to help..' how lame is that....
I had to check out at 7:00 a.m.

• Stayed October 2009

Been to Holiday Inn Buffalo International Airport? Share your experiences!