We checked into the Holiday Inn the night prior to leaving Buffalo. All seemed satisfactory at first. Then, I found an empty beer can in the bathroom trashcan and used soap still in the shower and none of those little toiletries they leave out. I went to the desk, explained the situation which shocked them. After asking for reassurancees that the sheets had been changed, we were moved down the hall. During our move, I noted a bag of trash left behind by the previous occupants in the first room. In the new room...the trash hadn't been emptied and it was obvious the floor hadn't been vacuumed. The bathroom was obviously serviced. When returning the keys to the first room, I took the bag of trash with me, picked up a smushed coffee cup in the hall and handed all to the front desk staff who seemed surprised and apologetic.
I heard the man at the front desk tell someone on the phone that pets are allowed with a non-refundable deposit. Great. So fleas are free for the next guests?
The restaurant on site is nice and the food very good.
I wouldn't stay at the hotel again. They only offered their apologies but no financial compensation for their poor housekeeping. Honestly, we didn't even ask for any as my huband is not one to make waves.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Buffalo International Airport Hotel
- Holiday Inn Buffalo International Airport Hotel Cheektowaga
- Holiday Inn Cheektowaga
- Cheektowaga Holiday Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Holiday Inn Buffalo International Airport Hotel. The hotel features a modern fitness room, Jacuzzi spa, and outdoor heated pool. Our catering facilities can accommodate groups from 10 to 250 people. We are located mile from the Buffalo Niagara International Airport. We offer free 24-hour shuttle service to and from the airport. Long-term parking is also available when you book the Stay, Park & Go rate. The Holiday Inn Buffalo International Airport is 10 miles from downtown Buffalo, 20 minutes to Niagara Falls and only a short drive to the southtowns. We are close to shopping at the Galleria Mall and Eastern Hills Mall. Come and watch the Buffalo Bills play at Ralph Wilson Stadium or the Buffalo Bisons at Coca-Cola Field. Enjoy great music at First Niagara Center, Thursday in the Square, and M & T plaza. Family vacationers will enjoy a short drive to Darien Lake theme park, Martin s Fantasy Island, Buffalo's beautiful waterfront and Niagara Falls. Max's Classic American Grill, our full service restaurant, is home to many favorite s including our thick and juicy burgers, and our own Buffalo Wings. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, IHG, Orbitz, Travelocity, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Venere, Fareportal and Otel so you can book your Holiday Inn Buffalo International Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.