“Workers were amazing.” 5 of 5 stars

Choice Privileges Points
Ranked #5 of 20 Hotels in Cheektowaga
“Workers were amazing.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 22, 2014

Especially a worker named Diane who helped me out and was very sweet with me. A plus for me since its hard to find a hotel with a reasonable service.Definitely would come back just for the service! :D

• Stayed June 2014
gm_ny102, General Manager at Comfort Suites Buffalo, responded to this review, June 25, 2014
Thank you for taking the time to share your great experience regarding your recent stay at the Comfort Suites Buffalo Airport. It is always nice to hear positive feed backs from our guest and are grateful to know you liked very much the hotel and most defiantly you will return again for its location and excellent service. I will let Andre know that you enjoyed his service. Your comments were forwarded to all of our staff, and we are looking forward to your return very soon.

Gary Pacioni

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (58)
Atlanta, Georgia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 20, 2014 via mobile

I had here june 11th-13th, 2014, from the time Andre Nunn picked me up at the airport, till the time he dropped me back off at the airport, I felt relaxed, comfortable and secure. All of which were important being a single female traveling alone. The staff was very friendly, and professional. They were also very helpful in giving directions and aiding with transportation (even at 1am in the morning). I will definitely stay here again if ever in the buffalo area.

• Stayed June 2014
gm_ny102, General Manager at Comfort Suites Buffalo, responded to this review, June 23, 2014
Thank you for expressing your great appreciation regarding our excellent service provided to you during your recent stay in Buffalo at the Comfort Suites Buffalo Airport .It is always nice to hear positive and appreciative feed backs from our loyal customer. We are grateful to know you had a wonderful stay and you will return to stay with us in the near future. I will let Andre know that you enjoyed his service. Again I thank you for staying with us.
Sarasota, Florida
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 19, 2014

clean and comfortable; nice pool/hot tub. Near the airport. Great morning breakfast. Now I have to fill up 200 character minimum some how in order for the site to accept this review.Thanks, Lisa. Great service at breakfast.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled on business
Thank you for taking the time to share your great experience regarding your recent stay at the Comfort Suites Buffalo Airport. It is always nice to hear positive feed backs from our guest and are grateful to know you liked very much the hotel and most defiantly you will return again for its amazing location and excellent service. I will be sure and give Lisa the good news that you enjoyed her service. Again I thank you for staying with us and we hope to see you again soon.
Newfane, New York
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 14, 2014

my kids and I spent the night at this hotel. we had a great time. on sunday morning the dining area was packed with people. lisa was there working hard under lots of stress but still smiling and friendly. she was the icing on our cake for the weekend! I wish the pool water was warmer. that's the only slightly disappointing thing about our visit!

• Stayed May 2014, traveled with family
gm_ny102, General Manager at Comfort Suites Buffalo, responded to this review, June 16, 2014
Thank you for taking the time to share your great experience regarding your recent stay at the Comfort Suites Buffalo Airport. It is always nice to hear positive feedbacks from our guest and are grateful to know you liked very much the hotel and most defiantly you will return again for its service and location. I will let Lisa know that you enjoyed her service. Your kind comments were forwarded to our entire staff and we are looking forward to welcoming you again in the near future in Buffalo New York.

Dayton, Ohio
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 8, 2014

This person's name is Doris and she drove me to meet a friend for lunch ...when we finished lunch ..I called ...she came back to get me. Large grand hotels you expect that service. Doris could not have been nicer. In fact all the staff was very courteous. This is now our go to accommodations in Buffalo

• Stayed June 2014, traveled on business
Thank you for expressing your great appreciation regarding our hotel the Comfort Suites Buffalo Airport during your recent trip to Buffalo. It is always nice to hear positive feedbacks from our loyal customer. We are grateful to know you had a wonderful stay with us all made possible by the little touches provided by our staff at he hotel. I will let Doris know that you enjoyed her service. Again we thank you for staying with us and are looking forward to your return visit.

4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 6, 2014

Check in was quick and easy. Free continental breakfast which is always a plus. It was very busy and full due to Buffalo's college graduation. But overall no problems and if I had to I would stay again.

Stayed May 2014, traveled with family
Thank you for taking the time to share your great experience regarding your recent stay at the Comfort Suites Buffalo Airport. It is always nice to hear positive feedbacks from our guest and are grateful to know you liked very much the hotel and most defiantly you will return again for its location and excellent service.Your kind comments were forwarded to all of our staff at the hotel and we are looking forward to welcoming you again in the near future in Buffalo New York. Again thank you for staying with us.
Ellicott City, Maryland
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 3, 2014

As a frequent traveler to the Buffalo area, Comfort Suites on Dick Road is always a good choice. This time we arrived very late (or actually very early in the morning) due to airline delay. Lisa and Chris was there at the front desk to help us with anything we needed. Chris picked us up in the shuttle at the airport and Lisa gladly checked us in and answered any questions we had. We even requested a second luggage rack for our suitcase and before we went to bed, Chris arrived at our room with the rack. Thanks! After a long and tiring travel, these two were a comforting pair!

Room Tip: Rooms on the second floor are a little quieter. They are renovating the hotel, so new, fresh carpet...
  • Stayed June 2014, traveled as a couple
gm_ny102, General Manager at Comfort Suites Buffalo, responded to this review, June 6, 2014
Micheal, I'm glad that you had a such a wonderful time here at the hotel. I will pass on your kind words to Chris and Lisa. We look forward to having you stay with us again the next time you are in Buffalo.

Been to Comfort Suites Buffalo? Share your experiences!