“always a gem” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #4 of 22 Hotels in Cheektowaga
north carolina
“always a gem”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 20, 2012

Had the pleasure of staying at the comfort suites again and i always look forward to staying here when i visit buffalo for business. The rooms are so spacious, the beds are ultra comfortable, the huge flat screen has a million channels, the breakfast is one of the best i have seen in my travels, the indoor pool and a workout room with new machines is a must for me.
Oh ya.....the staff are always great and friendly....and when you travel as much as i do believe me the last thing you want is an attitude when you check in...and you DON'T get that here!
Thanx again for a great stay!

Room Tip: They are all great.......I like the upstairs myself....
  • Stayed June 2012, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (67)
Toledo, Ohio
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 18, 2012

Overall a good hotel. The breakfast has a wide variety to suit all types of diets. The front desk staff is very friendly and helpful. The shuttle is a great service- it's very quick to pick up from many locations including the mall.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled on business
Dallas, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 17, 2012

My flight at BUF was cancelled until the next next day. Comfort Suites had a great rate and came to pick us up within minutes. Elvis Valerio at the front desk was really helpful. He cheerfully split the bill between my travel partner and me and then offered to give us a ride to a local restaurant for dinner - even though it was after 9:00 p.m.. The room was great, included many amenities we didn't get a chance to use... Slept very well! They scheduled our shuttle ride back to the airport at 6:45 the next morning. After the wake up call at 6:00 a.m., we got another call from the front desk at 6:20 informing us tha,t, they had prepared the hot breakfast early so we would have more time to eat before departing. the morning staff was great too! They loaded our luggage while we ate, gave us great attention during breakfast and helped me print my boarding pass. We left promptly and the driver even took our photo together after unloading our bags at the airport. Honestly, I have only great things to say about this Comfort Suites. If you need a hotel near Buffalo Airport, stay there!

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
Albany, New York, USA
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 14, 2012

I spent 5 nights in this hotel and found it to be very pleasant. I was especially pleased with the nice customer service from Amanda.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled on business
Rochester, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 9, 2012

I was visiting some extended family in the area and this was my first time at this hotel. My first encounter walking into the hotel was with Elvis Valerio at the front desk, he was checking my family in. He was very professional, so friendly, and overly accomodating. He did an excellent job and I would definitely stay at this hotel again because of him! Way to go Elvis, you really impressed my whole family and went above and beyond for us-thank you!

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
Toronto, Canada
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 5, 2012

This motel is being renovated, but the smell of cigarette smoke is deep in the gypboard on the walls, and no amount of wallpaper is going to stop the smell from permeating the room. I had to open the window and door to first air the place out before I could even unpack! I slept with the window wide open and the air on full blast as the room stunk of when the hotel had smoking rooms. Doors are very thin so you hear everything happening in the hallway. No elevator, so be prepared to lug your stuff up 2 flights of stairs yourself. Airplanes go right over the motel, so bring your earplugs. won't go back!

Room Tip: Only stay here if you are getting a really good deal on the price. I paid 120, and it was not worth...
  • Stayed May 2012, traveled solo
Barrow, Alaska
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 29, 2012

Everything is dreary from point of entry through the room. Odd set up to get around as well. Overly worn throughout, rooms are dated and worn. I never felt clean in here plus the air was thick, gross with an odor of stale mold. Staff seemed to wonder why I was there.

• Stayed March 2012, traveled solo

Been to Comfort Suites Buffalo? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Comfort Suites Buffalo

Address: 901 Dick Road, Cheektowaga, NY 14225
Location: United States > New York > Cheektowaga
Beverage Selection Business Center with Internet Access Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Shuttle Bus service Suites Swimming Pool Wheelchair access Airport Transportation
#1 Romantic Hotel in Cheektowaga
#1 Business Hotel in Cheektowaga
#6 Family Hotel in Cheektowaga
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Comfort Suites Buffalo 2.5*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, Choice Hotels, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Agoda and Odigeo so you can book your Comfort Suites Buffalo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Comfort Suites Buffalo Hotel Cheektowaga
Buffalo Comfort Suites

If you own or manage Comfort Suites Buffalo, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.