“Friendly Service, good hotel” 5 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Choice Privileges Points
Ranked #4 of 22 Hotels in Cheektowaga
Toledo, Ohio
“Friendly Service, good hotel”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 18, 2012

Overall a good hotel. The breakfast has a wide variety to suit all types of diets. The front desk staff is very friendly and helpful. The shuttle is a great service- it's very quick to pick up from many locations including the mall.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (69)
Dallas, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 17, 2012

My flight at BUF was cancelled until the next next day. Comfort Suites had a great rate and came to pick us up within minutes. Elvis Valerio at the front desk was really helpful. He cheerfully split the bill between my travel partner and me and then offered to give us a ride to a local restaurant for dinner - even though it was after 9:00 p.m.. The room was great, included many amenities we didn't get a chance to use... Slept very well! They scheduled our shuttle ride back to the airport at 6:45 the next morning. After the wake up call at 6:00 a.m., we got another call from the front desk at 6:20 informing us tha,t, they had prepared the hot breakfast early so we would have more time to eat before departing. the morning staff was great too! They loaded our luggage while we ate, gave us great attention during breakfast and helped me print my boarding pass. We left promptly and the driver even took our photo together after unloading our bags at the airport. Honestly, I have only great things to say about this Comfort Suites. If you need a hotel near Buffalo Airport, stay there!

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
Albany, New York, USA
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 14, 2012

I spent 5 nights in this hotel and found it to be very pleasant. I was especially pleased with the nice customer service from Amanda.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled on business
Rochester, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 9, 2012

I was visiting some extended family in the area and this was my first time at this hotel. My first encounter walking into the hotel was with Elvis Valerio at the front desk, he was checking my family in. He was very professional, so friendly, and overly accomodating. He did an excellent job and I would definitely stay at this hotel again because of him! Way to go Elvis, you really impressed my whole family and went above and beyond for us-thank you!

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
Toronto, Canada
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 5, 2012

This motel is being renovated, but the smell of cigarette smoke is deep in the gypboard on the walls, and no amount of wallpaper is going to stop the smell from permeating the room. I had to open the window and door to first air the place out before I could even unpack! I slept with the window wide open and the air on full blast as the room stunk of when the hotel had smoking rooms. Doors are very thin so you hear everything happening in the hallway. No elevator, so be prepared to lug your stuff up 2 flights of stairs yourself. Airplanes go right over the motel, so bring your earplugs. won't go back!

Room Tip: Only stay here if you are getting a really good deal on the price. I paid 120, and it was not worth...
  • Stayed May 2012, traveled solo
Barrow, Alaska
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 29, 2012

Everything is dreary from point of entry through the room. Odd set up to get around as well. Overly worn throughout, rooms are dated and worn. I never felt clean in here plus the air was thick, gross with an odor of stale mold. Staff seemed to wonder why I was there.

• Stayed March 2012, traveled solo
Finger Lakes, New York
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 4, 2012

The family stayed for a tournament in the area. Upon check in I was very nervous as to what the rooms would be like based on the lobby appearance. The lobby/adjacent breakfast area are in dire need of remodeling. Fortunately we stayed in a double room suite that was recently remodeled.
The staff was very kind and helpful.
The equipment in the gym was not all working.
This hotel will definitely benefit from the completed renovations.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled with family