“Week Seminar” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #2 of 19 hotels in Cheektowaga
Buzzards Bay, Massachusetts
“Week Seminar”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 12, 2013

Service, Cleaniness, location, Staff, top shelf. We've used this hotel for the last two years and have been very pleased. We're scheduled for next year as well. Also, you're close to local resturants in the area and a short distance to downtown Buffalo and Niagra Falls.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

HGIBUF, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Buffalo Airport, responded to this review, May 15, 2013
Thank you Doug F. for your feedback on your most recent stay with us. I'm glad you found our location to be convenient for your needs. We are close to restaurants, shopping, and downtown Buffalo is easy to get to from our hotel. We appreciate your loyalty and hope you will continue to use our hotel when you travel to the Buffalo area. Thank you again and hope to see you soon.

374 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (52)
Glen Rock, Pennsylvania
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 7, 2013

The staff was very friendly and quite knowledgeable about local restaurants. The facility was clean, the Fitness Room acceptable, and while I didn't use the pool, it looked nice as well. The location is very convenient to the Buffalo / Niagara Airport (right across the street) yet I was not bothered by airplane engine sounds. The breakfast was awesome!

• Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
HGIBUF, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Buffalo Airport, responded to this review, May 8, 2013
Thank you Thrasher82 for taking the time you share you hotel experience with us. As a Senior Contributor to TripAdvisor you obviously have a lot of insight with hotel stays. I am glad you found our hotel to be clean and convenient. Thanks for acknowledging our team, we feel we have the greatest staff of any hotel in the area. It's nice to see you took advantage of our awesome breakfast as well. Thank you again for staying with us and we hope to see you again in the near future.
Cheektowaga, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 3, 2013

The room was spacious, quiet, comfortable and clean. Pool water was not too cold; jacuzzi jets worked great and water was high temp. Lobby area is very nice. Efficient check-in & check-out. Staff were friendly.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Dear Debra H. Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. I'm glad you found our rooms to be clean and spacious. Our junior suites allow you to spread out and feel very comfortable during your stay with us. Nice to hear that your check in was efficient and you found our staff accommodating. I'll be sure to share your comments with them. Thank you again for staying with us and I hope you will return.
Orlando, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 1, 2013

Stayed there last week and a few weeks last year in 2012. Great hotel, great location if you need to be right next to the airport and amazing staff. The only problems I had was the internet signal was pretty much dead in the restaurant and this is annoying if you want to eat and surf at the same time. I also found the restaurant a bit small. It always hard to get a table in the morning at 7:30am. I think they need more tables.

I will go back though since the issue are not major.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
Dear Iabelleg I would like to thank you for sharing your experience with us. As a Contributor on TripAdvisor your feedback is very valuable to us. I'm delighted that you found our hotel to be conveniently located with an amazing staff. I will be sure to share your comments with everyone. I called AT&T and our internet signal has been rectified, Thank you for bringing that issue to our attention. I hope if your travels bring you back to this area you will decide to stay with us again. Thank you again for your feedback.
Avon, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 29, 2013

I would highly recommend this hotel to others; very nice rooms and the hotel staff are genuinely friendly and accommodating. It's a few dollars more than other properties in the area but it is worth it for a hassle free and pleasant experience.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

HGIBUF, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Buffalo Airport, responded to this review, May 1, 2013
Dear Patricia M. Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. I'm glad you enjoyed your stay and would recommend us to others. I will be sure to pass along your comments to our entire team. I'm delighted you had a pleasant experience and I hope you will stay with us again in the near future. Many Thanks
Toronto, Canada
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 28, 2013

This hotel was clean enough but the restaurant wasn't serving lunch, it was quite cold in our meeting room. On the up side, it's minutes from the Walden Galleria Mall and literally right across the street from the Buffalo airport.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

I appreciate the time you took Teresa V. to review our hotel. I'm delighted that you found our hotel to be clean as well as convenient to the Walden Galleria Mall. Many of our guest choose to stay with us because we are so close to the malls, airport, and restaurants. I'm sorry you were uncomfortable in your meeting, I'll pass along your comments to our Maintenance team. Thanks again for the review and I hope to see you again in the near future.
Georgetown, Ontario, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 26, 2013

We use the Hilton Garden Inn at Buffalo airport everytime we fly out of Buffalo. The location is right across the street from the airport. We use the park and fly shuttle service from the hotel. The shuttle runs every 30 minutes anytime of the day. They pick us up at arrival as soon as we call. The bar and restaurant staff are very friendly - and the wings are great. All the amenities are top notch. One year we tried another hotel for a lower price but the service, comfortable rooms and quality of the experience did not match up with the Hilton Garden Inn.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with friends

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Thank you Bryan R for the nice review of our hotel. I'm glad you find our location convenient to your travel needs. I'll pass along your comments about our restaurant staff and I'm sure the chef will appreciate the fact you liked his wings. I appreciate your feedback and hope you will visit us again in the near future.

Been to Hilton Garden Inn Buffalo Airport? Share your experiences!