“Right across from Buffalo airport” 5 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Bed N' Breakfast!
Ranked #7 of 22 Hotels in Cheektowaga
Ontario
“Right across from Buffalo airport”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 20, 2012 via mobile

Very convenient location, right next door is "the parking spot" to leave your car for park n fly. Rooms are very clean and the shuttle service was excellent in the morning. This is the first time we flew out of Buffalo and they made it so easy.

• Stayed November 2012
HGIBUF, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Buffalo Airport, responded to this review, November 26, 2012
Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. We hear from many of our Canadian friends how convenient it is to fly out of Buffalo. Our 24 hour shuttle service truly makes it easy for our guest to get to and from the airport. I'm glad you found our hotel to be clean and comfortable as well. Next time you fly out of Buffalo I hope you will decide to stay with us again.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (63)
Selden, New York
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 5, 2012

We stayed here for a wedding we went to in Buffalo. The hotel was very large and directly across from the Buffalo Airport. It was convenient for family that was flying in since they offered a free shuttle. The rooms were clean and quiet. I would stay here again if we traveled to Buffalo.
Only downside, they do not offer a free continental breakfast but do have a 10.00 buffet in the lobby that looked nice.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with family
HGIBUF, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Buffalo Airport, responded to this review, November 12, 2012
Thank you for taking the time to review your hotel stay with us. I'm glad you found our rooms to be clean and quiet, these are two important factors when choosing a hotel. I'm sorry we do not offer a complimentary continental breakfast, however as you saw we do have a terrific breakfast of made to order eggs, pancakes, waffles, etc for only $10.95. Many of our guest rave at our breakfast selections. We hope to see you again in the near future and again Thank you for choosing to stay with us.
Florida
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 4, 2012

Stayed overnight for early flight out of buffalo. Great room and service. Location is great.
Onsite restaurant and bar were good - other close by if you have a car, otherwise you would be stuck as nothing close for walking

• Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
HGIBUF, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Buffalo Airport, responded to this review, November 8, 2012
Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. I'm glad to see you took advantage of our bar and restaurant. Our guest like the fact they can get a great meal and beverages without having to leave the hotel. I will be sure to share your comments with the entire staff. I hope if your travels bring you back to this area you will decide to stay with us again.
erin, ontario
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 25, 2012

As a Canadian, I like to fly out of Buffalo airport to save myself a ton of money. My airfare is usually half what it would be to fly out of Toronto. To make sure I make my flight, I usually stay overnight in this hotel across the road from the airport. The staff are really friendly and helpful - they gave me some excellent recommendations for dinner - amazing chicken wings! I stayed in a suite and it was a nice size and reasonably priced. My husband and I also had after dinner drinks in the bar/restaurant and the barkeep was friendly and efficient. I also used the "park on site" service offered by the hotel. It was very convenient and well-organized. I had no problem getting a shuttle in the morning and it was really easy to get the shuttle back to my car upon my return. My only complaint is that like so many Hilton hotels that I have stayed in, the whole building needs to be updated. Every single one I stay in has a "smell" - old and musty - the bathrooms are clean but desperately need remodeling. I am giving them a 'very good' rating because the beds are really comfortable and the staff are really helpful which at the end of the day is what I am really looking for in a hotel for the night.

Room Tip: Ask for something away from the elevators - because it's an airport hotel people come and go at...
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple
HGIBUF, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Buffalo Airport, responded to this review, October 31, 2012
Thank you for your great feedback of our hotel. Like so many Canadian travelers, I’m glad you took advantage of our location and saved a ton of money. We appreciate your positive comments about our restaurant. You will be happy to know that we will be renovating our lobby, bar, restaurant as well as our guest rooms in early part of 2013. We are excited about our new look and we invite you to come back and see the difference. I am sure you will like what you see. Thank you for choosing our hotel and we hope to see you again real soon!
Austin
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 21, 2012

Another good Hilton property with great staff especially the folks serving breakfast for those of us catching early flights. No where close-by to eat dinner so plan accordingly. The front desk has a list of good dining options within a 10 minute drive.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
HGIBUF, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Buffalo Airport, responded to this review, October 26, 2012
Thank you for sharing your experience with us. I am happy you enjoyed your stay and found our staff to be very accommodating. I'll be sure to pass along your comments to our team members as they love to hear from our guest about their stay. We appreciate your business and hope you will continue to stay with us when flying out of the Buffalo area.
Greenwich, Connecticut, USA
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 21, 2012

Several weeks ago I stayed one night here at HGI@BUF. Excellent location to the airport and convenient to downtown Buffalo, NY. The room was well appointed. In fact, I had one of the best night's sleep I ever had of this year. The bed was quite comfortable. The staff service was acceptable, but not impressive.

Two weeks ago I stayed at the nearby Marriott Courtyard due to business. Since the meal options at the Courtyard were so poor, I walked three doors down on Genessee Street to GHI for lunch. The meal was delcious and good, although priced for the business travel account; I do try to save the client/company money whenever I can. The staff service for lunch was excellent. I enjoyed my lunch so much I returned for dinner that same day. I was very disappointed in my evening meal. The waitress did her job, but the chef working the line in back did a very bad job. For a starter I receievd a soup that was delicious by not served at the proper temperature. I did not send it back becasue at the time I thought it was a fluke. For my entree I ordered a pasta with chicken dish. I thought the entree would come with alfredo sauce, but the waitress stated it was a butter/wine/garlic sauce. After three tastes I sent the entree back telling the waitress the entree was not served at the proper temperature (it was luke warm like the soup) and that whatever sauce the pasta/chicken was served with, it wasn't butter/wine/garlic. At chef's second attempt at the entree was even worse. The meal was served at the proper temperature, but chef was being passive-aggressive with the chicken being served burned. I sent the meal back after two tastes. The waitress asked if she could serve any other dish, but I was so put off by this incident I declined her offer.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
HGIBUF, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Buffalo Airport, responded to this review, October 23, 2012
Thank you for providing insight on your recent experience at our hotel. We are so glad to hear you enjoyed your stay and that it prompted you to return to dine at our restaurant. I am glad to hear your waitress was pleasant and helpful and sincerely apologize that your meal was not the quality expected. We have shared your comments with our culinary team who are taking your recommendation to improve our offerings. We look for reviews to provide insight, so I certainly appreciate your feedback. The next time you are in the area we would love for you to stop back again.

Sincerely
Ken Burke ( General Manager)
Brantford, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 15, 2012

My wife and stayed here for two nights.Came over the border to do some shopping.Hotel room was clean and spacious,buffet breakfast awesome,front desk staff very polite and helpful,really glad we booked our stay here,will be back.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple
HGIBUF, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Buffalo Airport, responded to this review, October 17, 2012
Thank you for taking the time to share your comments about your most recent stay with us. We're glad you found our hotel to be clean, comfortable and that our front desk staff was very accommodating. Nice to see you took advantage of our breakfast buffet and found it to be awesome. We're proud to be your hotel of choice when coming back to this area. Thank you again and look forwward to your next visit.