“TGI Was Close-by” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #30 of 99 Restaurants in Cheektowaga
Toronto
“TGI Was Close-by”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 18, 2014

I've never eaten at a TGI Friday's before but was in Buffalo over the Valentine-Family Day-President's Day long weekend and it was across the street from my hotel. After a long day of work and a bit of a drive from home, my husband and I decided to stay close to the hotel that night.

We were both pleasantly surprised by the food and its quality. My husband loved the huge portion of pasta and commented on how plentiful the shrimp were in his meal. My burger was super juicy and flavourful and the fries were great.

I was really pleased that this wasn't just a place that served huge portions of poor quality food. The service was impeccable as well. They really make you feel at home in the States seem to serve everyone well. This restaurant was conveniently located to our hotel as well as the I-90, was clean and had extremely friendly staff.

• Visited February 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

“Wonderful meal. ”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 15, 2013

Wow potions are more then we could eat. Lots of flavour.
Atmosphere was great. Loved everything about the experience. Will return again.