“Awesome hospitality” 5 of 5 stars

GreenLeadersSilver level
Buffalo
“Awesome hospitality”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 12, 2014

What wonderful staff and place to stay. David at the front desk was so helpful with suggestions and directions. Could have been greeted nicer. Jim the manager was also very helpful and thoughtful. Truly a great place for the family. Loved it so much we are staying an extra night.

• Stayed June 2014
Deidra T, Director of Sales at Hampton Inn & Suites Buffalo Airport, responded to this review, June 13, 2014
Greetings Reddish Family,
It has been wonderful having you all in the hotel this week! We are glad you decided to extend your stay and visit with us longer. We appreciate your kind sentiments about Jim our General Manager, and Dave our highly valued Guest Service Representative. I am sorry to hear the check in greeting was not as pleasant as the rest of the service you received. Thank you for overlooking this! We hope that you and your family will visit us again the next time your travels bring you to Buffalo!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (27)
Rockville Centre, NY, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 12, 2014

Hotel is very clean, new and fresh. Stayed two night for a college tour with my daughter, and after a dismal Best Western in Dunkirk, NY we were delighted with both the room and staff. For an airport hotel it is also surprisingly quiet and they even left ear plugs that we did not need. I find Hampton a great value and very consistent compared to other Hotels in this class.

Hello David,
My name is Dei Turnbull and I am the Sales Manager at the new Hampton Inn & Suites Buffalo Airport. I would like to thank you and your family for recently visiting our hotel. Our entire team appreciates the positive feedback you have provided in this review about your experience. I personally am a big fan of the Hampton Inn & Suites brand too. Hilton does a nice job ensuring that the brand is consistent in providing quality accommodations and service for their guests. Also, this is the only hotel brand where you can experience "Hamptonality"! We hope you and your family will return and visit our property again, the next time you are in Buffalo!
Pittsburgh, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 11, 2014

The Hampton Inn at the Buffalo-Niagara International Airport is a first-rate hotel. It is conveniently located about 10 miles from downtown Buffalo and only a few miles from Interstate 90 connections. The rooms are large and clean; the King-sized bed was very comfortable and provided a good night's sleep. In the morning, the breakfast buffet offered an array of foods, both hot and cold. Its moderate price, ample and free parking and its easy-to-find location make for a wonderful bargain.

Hello Paul,
Thank you to you and your family for recently being guests of our new hotel. We appreciate you taking the time to write us a review and sharing positive feedback. We hope that you will all come back and visit us again soon!
Toronto, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 10, 2014

My wife and I stayed at this hotel again, Hampton Inn & Suites at Buffalo Airport, and can never say enough; yes, quite a hotel.
From the moment you arrive and step into reception you are greeted by smiles from the staff with a very big hello, and welcome back. All the staff everyone is so polite, friendly and simply the best at their jobs at the Hampton Inn & Suites at Buffalo Airport. Coming up in August will be the hotel`s year anniversary, but you can still smell the freshness of the place, in the carpets as you go to your room. Everywhere you see the cleanliness and neatness of this wonderful hotel. That is a thank you to the hotel manager, Mr. Burke, for his fine and outstanding welfare of all his staff.
The breakfast each morning is simply delicious. My wife and I love our food and especially breakfast; and this hotel prides itself on such a feast. From waffles and hot food to muffins and bagels and fruit juice each morning. Very very yummy indeed.
And a special thanks we would like to give to Hampton Inn & Suites at Buffalo Airport is for housekeeping and to Jo-Anne who looks after all the wonderful people who take pride in making sure that each room is clean and spotless before you arrive; whether for the first time, or are welcomed back. Thank you Jo-Anne for your caring and your smiles each day and for your dedication you take to ensure everything is just fine and perfect in each room.
What a most wonderful hotel, the Hampton Inn & Suites at Buffalo Airport. And on August 10th it will be their anniversary and the start of their second year. My wife Margaret and I (Michael) wish them well and all the very best. And we will be there on that weekend to celebrate with them.
Thank you Hampton Inn & Suites at Buffalo Airport for being there and caring as you all do.
Thank you Mr. Burke.
Michael and Margaret.

Room Tip: All the rooms are wonderful and spacious, but my wife and I love the King bed rooms for the extra sp...
Green Features: This hotel really cares about the environment in every way. Go there to the Hampton Inn & Suites and see for yourselves.
  • Stayed June 2014, traveled with friends
Dear Michael and Margaret,

Thank you for your loyalty to our new Buffalo Airport location property. My name is Dei, and I am the Sales Manager of the hotel. Mr. Jim Burke is wonderful to work for and Joanne is wonderful to work with. They join me in appreciation for your kind words and thoughtful expressions. We are so very glad that you enjoy breakfast and other features when you visit. We are ecstatic that you remember our one year anniversary is coming up and that you both intend to spend that evening with us. We are very much looking forward to when you are our guests again! Have a great weekend, see you soon!
Warm Regards,
Dei
New York, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 9, 2014

I stay at Hampton Inns whenever possible (business or pleasure), because of the consistency and I know I will never be disappointed. This place was no exception. Staff was extremely friendly and helpful from the moment we checked in, both the public areas and the room were spotless and extremely comfortable. The walk-in shower without a bathtub and non-skid floor was a BIG plus for my very pregnant wife and put my mind at ease. The room has more outlets - both regular and USB - than you can possibly use and plenty of channels on the nice flat-screen TV! Breakfast was very well done and plenty of choices that would make anyone happy. They also allowed a late checkout, which worked well for us. I would not hesitate to stay here again.

One final note that might be an issue for some people - this is the Hampton Inn & Suites Buffalo AIRPORT, and make no mistake, it really is right by the airport (unlike some places that identify themselves as such), practically within screaming distance. The noise of the airplanes taking off and landing might be a problem for some. It wasn't an issue for me because I actually grew up right by an airport and was used to the noise but some people understandably can't stand the noise, and the hotel does provide decent earplugs for this, a very nice and thoughtful touch.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled as a couple
Deidra T, Director of Sales at Hampton Inn & Suites Buffalo Airport, responded to this review, June 10, 2014
Greetings!
My name is Dei Turnbull and I have the pleasure of representing our entire team on the Tripadvisor website. We greatly appreciate the time you took to positively review our hotel. You provided great and kind details. It is always wonderful to hear back from our guests!
We are very glad you and your wife enjoyed your visit. Please come back and visit us again!
Toronto, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 9, 2014

New hotel, beautiful contemporary decor. The hotel front desk staff were extremely helpful whereby our original room was beside the elevator and the ice machine. I went back down to the front desk for a room change and was kindly given an upgrade. The kitchen staff was really helpful when they ran out of oatmeal, the staff provided me with an alternative of instant oatmeal, and then brought out water so that I could get the rest at the bottom of the warming unit. They ran out because there were several sports teams staying there. Definitely would recommend a stay at this hotel. Excellent service and experience by our family of 5.

Hello Kim,
Thank you to you and your family of five for being our guests. We love having you here! I am glad that the front desk and breakfast attendants were able to provide satisfying solutions to the potential troubles you faced. Your recommendation is the most meaningful compliment we could receive. We appreciate the time you took to provide us with feedback about your experience. We hope that you will visit us again, the next time you are in Buffalo!
Atlanta, Georgia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 8, 2014

This was a great hotel and SO CLOSE to the airport. We stayed the night before our flight home. We returned a car to the airport and then phoned the hotel for their shuttle at 12:20 AM. The shuttle arrived in about 10 minutes. The room was clean and comfortable with a wall thermostat for the heat/ac. We had a very short night and unfortunately had to leave before breakfast. They advise that you let them know if you are taking the shuttle to the airport. The shuttle was waiting in the morning. I would recommend this hotel.

Greetings!
My name is Dei Turnbull and I am the Sales Manager at the new Hampton Inn & Suites Buffalo Airport. I am happy to hear the shuttling worked out well for you and your family. We are in a great location directly across from the Buffalo Niagara International Airport and one traffic light away from the highway. Thank you for choosing to stay with us. We hope to see you again soon!

Been to Hampton Inn & Suites Buffalo Airport? Share your experiences!