“Modern New Clean across from airport” 5 of 5 stars

Free Parking
Ranked #9 of 20 Hotels in Cheektowaga
GreenLeadersBronze level
Buffalo
“Modern New Clean across from airport”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 5, 2014 via mobile

New hotel feel, clean modern decor. Great moderate price option conveniently across from the Buffalo airport. Just a basic breakfast offered, but that is not important to me. Shuttle was only a couple of minutes from hotel to the airport. They also offered a stay and park option that would save you some money if you are away for more than a week.

Had an issue with the heating unit in the room, not a big deal room was still warm but not hot like I wanted. I mentioned it to the front desk when checking out, and told them it should be looked at. The manager wrote me a personal email thanking me for brining this to their attention and assured me it was being fixed. Impressive!

Stayed January 2014, traveled on business
Jillian M, Front Office Manager at TownePlace Suites Buffalo Airport, responded to this review, February 6, 2014
Hello Jww1962!

Thank you so much for taking the time to review our hotel! I am so glad you enjoyed your stay with us here at TownePlace Suites Buffalo Airport. We always love receiving guest feedback! I hope we have the pleasure of serving you again in the near future! Once again thank you for staying with us!

Jillian

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (18)
Dalton, Georgia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 27, 2014

I only stayed for 1 night, coming down from Niagara Falls and staying close to the airport for an early flight. The room size was perfect, the bed comfortable. I enjoyed the compact size of the suite which was perfect for 1 person. Had EVERYTHING you needed.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled on business
Jillian M, Front Office Manager at TownePlace Suites Buffalo Airport, responded to this review, January 29, 2014
Dear jhead1951,

Thank you so much for your great review of our hotel! I am thrilled you had such a positive experience! I hope we will have the pleasure of serving you again in the near future! Thank you again for taking the time to give us feedback!

Hoover, Alabama
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 25, 2014

Nice new hotel, great location across the street from the Buffalo Airport. Everyone I encountered was very friendly. Bed was very comfortable and room warm. Appreciate the free wifi and morning breakfast. Love the oatmeal! Received the AARP rate, great value. I was a little disappointed that there wasn't a hot tub but the fitness room was ample and there is a pool if you want to take a dip. Shower curtain showed some mold on the bottom.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled on business
Jillian M, Front Office Manager at TownePlace Suites Buffalo Airport, responded to this review, January 26, 2014
Hello Merlot P,

Thank you so much for taking the time to review our hotel! I am so glad to see that you were able to take advantage of our free wifi and continental breakfast! I understand your disappointment about the lack of hot tub, I wish we had one too! Especially with our cold Buffalo winters! I wanted to apologize about the shower curtain, we will definitely be investigating that in each room to make sure it is up to our high standards! I appreciate you taking the time to give us such helpful feedback! I hope we have the pleasure of serving you again in the near future!

Thank You!

Tampa, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 21, 2013 via mobile

This hotel is amazing! It's all new and beautiful. We stayed in a two bedroom suite which was perfect! They also allow dogs, so we brought our shepherd with. Perfect hotel to stay at while traveling!! Comfy beds and all the amenities of a home.

• Stayed December 2013
Katelyn M, Manager at TownePlace Suites Buffalo Airport, responded to this review, December 23, 2013
Dear Tiffanyh635,

Thank you so much for posting such a kind review of your stay with us! We love pets here at TownePlace Suites and are so happy to hear that your dog could accompany you on your trip. I'm sure having your dog along with you made it feel even more like home.

We hope to see you and your shepherd again real soon.

All the best,

Katelyn
Hamilton
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 19, 2013

Stayed at the TownePlace Suites on a park and fly rate. All room preferences were met. Rooms seemed larger than at a typical Marriott, which is due to the brand being "TownPlace Suites".

Nice breakfast in the morning with waffles, juice, cereal, oatmeal. Hotel runs a shuttle service both ways. When you arrive at the Buffalo airport you need to phone the shuttle for it to come. At the hotel you can pre-book a time for departure at the hotel for the shuttle to take you to the airport.

Once exceptional note about this hotel. When we arrived back from the flight our car battery was dead. Nicholas the front desk manager remembered who we were from the departure and helped us phone the auto club, provided a space to wait in the lobby and checked in on the status of the auto club. He went above and beyond with his job!

• Stayed December 2013, traveled as a couple
Jillian M, Front Office Manager at TownePlace Suites Buffalo Airport, responded to this review, December 21, 2013
Dear Phillip_P2,

Thank you so much for taking the time to write such a wonderful review for our hotel! I am so glad you had a positive experience, besides the whole car malfunctioning situation! I am so happy Nick was able to assist you while you waited for the mechanic! Our staff always strives to go above and beyond and it's awesome when it is recognized by our guests; after all we are here for you! I hope we have the pleasure of serving you again in the near future! Happy Holidays!

Citrus Heights, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 5, 2013

My little family needed to fly out of Buffalo airport at 0600 on the Saturday after Thanksgiving, and we were visiting family 2 hours away, so we needed a place to stay near the airport for the night. Their shuttles run 24 hours, their front desk is extremely helpful and friendly, and they are in the same parking lot as the Dollar/Thrify car rental offices (which, incidentally, is where I rented my car from), which makes returning the car a breeze!

The rooms are very nice, decorated with a modern flair, and the ceilings are high, so even though they are not huge, it feels like a much bigger space. Although we didn't use it, there is a full kitchen and full size fridge, with an amply-sized work space to set up your computer, in case you are staying a while.

Overall, we loved our stay here, and if we go through Buffalo again, we'll be staying here again.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled with family
Katelyn M, Manager at TownePlace Suites Buffalo Airport, responded to this review, December 7, 2013
Dear Ethan O

Thank you so much for choosing to stay with us after visiting with your family for the holiday. I am so glad our location work perfectly for you dropping off your rental car and then catching a shuttle to the airport in the morning.

Our staff will be thrilled to hear that you found them to be so friendly and helpful during your stay and I am sure they can't wait to welcome you back on your next trip through the area.

Kind regards,

Katelyn
Toronto
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 3, 2013

I agree with the comments made by BrantTraveler who stayed over the same weekend. I would just add that the staff was very friendly throughout, it was completely quiet and there is a good pool and exercise room. We requested a room on the top floor and got it. Everything is new and fresh. It was a short drive to the Warden Galleria, although we were also on a Frank Lloyd Wright tour downtown and it was a quick drive.

An added bonus is the Courtyard by Marriott which shares the same parking lot (so does the Fairfield Inn) and it had a good Bistro with friendly service and a Happy Hour. We would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled as a couple
Jillian M, Front Office Manager at TownePlace Suites Buffalo Airport, responded to this review, December 5, 2013
Dear liplord,

I am so happy to hear you enjoyed your stay with us here at TownePlace Suites by Marriott Buffalo Airport! I am glad that we could grant your requests and that you had a great experience with our staff! Many of our guests find the Bistro at the Courtyard to be a very convenient dining option, it's great to see you felt the same! I hope we have the pleasure of serving you again soon! Thank you for taking the time to review your stay!

Jillian

Been to TownePlace Suites Buffalo Airport? Share your experiences!