“Great Wings” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Reservations, Late Night
Ontario Canada
“Great Wings”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 4, 2012

The burgers and wings are awesome. I love the kettle chips, It is fun reading all the signs. The service and food is good and we go there every time I go to Buffalo

• Visited July 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

72% Recommend
Cleveland, Ohio
“Average at Best”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 5, 2012

Here on business/vacation. This is average at best. Ribs were very tough and chewy. Smoked turkey was not very good. Burgers were OK. My wifes steak had to be sent back twice to be cooked correctly. On the upside, the service was excellent and the server worked very hard to try to correct the situatio. The manager removed the particular dinner from the bill. There must be better places in Buffalo.

Ontario
“Great Burgers”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 21, 2012

We had dinner here on a Saturday evening and enjoyed our meal, we will return to try other menu items in the future.

My husband and I both had burgers, they were very good. The burgers are huge (I brought half of mine home) we also had the loaded fries as a side dish and they were delicious. We also had donuts in a bag (I think that what they were called) they were OK but don't think I would order them again.

Service was great, very nice and fast.

The only complaint I have is that it was very cold inside, so bring a sweater if you don't like the cold.

• Visited June 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
OnondagaHill
“Good food but quiet Friday night....”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 11, 2012

We recently visited on a Friday evening and it was really quiet inside. Not sure where everyone was?! We had a good meal, draft beer prices were great, service was excellent.

Visited June 2012
Corning, New York
“Great burgers”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 18, 2012 via mobile

Stopped for lunch with my son. We both had half pound burgers. Well made, great service in a quiet place. It is a little expensive but no more than the other chains. Will go back again to try the steaks and BBQ.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere