“Don't miss!” 4 of 5 stars

Dining options: Lunch, Reservations, Late Night
Cheektowaga, New York
“Don't miss!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 9, 2013

Never had I experienced so much hands on from the moment you walk through the door - friendly without being imposing; knowledgable - you know they take training seriously; and accomadating especially when there is a problem - it is made right in a cordial fashion

Visited March 2013

79% Recommend
New York City, New York
“Different location.Different experience”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 30, 2013

I've been going to GB for a while. Since its not near my home I usually go to the location at Tyson's. However while in Buffalo I took relatives here. I realize 6pm on a Friday it was packed. Our waitress was super nice but seemed overwhelmed. The swordfish was dry and crummy. The wings were good. Beer good. Chicken lukewarm/ shrimp didnt seem fresh. Men's room was disgusting. As I said staff nice visit disappointing. Maybe I should stick with the Tysons location and avoid this one on my next Buffalo trip

• Visited April 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Niagara Falls, Canada
“Local Brewed Beers”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 11, 2013

First I've ever heard of this place when we found it by mistake after the Cheesecake Factory was too busy at the Galleria mall. This in my opinion was a good find.

The food is plentiful, good tasting and the local beer on tap is very good as well. Nice and cold.

The main part of the restaurant had a 25 minute wait, so we ate in the bar area, as many people decided to do. Comfortable seating and the five of us got in right away.

The prices are decent and you won't walk away hungry.

• 4 of 5 stars Food
Orchard Park, New York
“Hard to believe this is a chain restaurant”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 9, 2013

They claim to not only make their own beer here, but soup and just about everything else from scratch. I believe it. soup was yummy good as was the kobe burger. Don't usually order burgers, but this one's so good, I keep coming back for more.

I have to laugh at all the people waiting in a long line for the Cheesecake Factory next door when they could have a better meal without waiting over here. The place has an excellent ambiance, too. Feels very upscale.

• 5 of 5 stars Food
Toronto, Canada
“Took a long time to get served.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 2, 2013

Food:The food was good. It was tasty and savory. We ordered a bunch of apps and entrees to share between us and the kids and it was all pretty good. I had one of the seasonal beers and I enjoyed it.

Service: The kids had a long day in the car and were tired/cranky from playing all day and waiting for a server to "discover" us wasn't very much fun. We had sat and waited for a good 20 mins before anyone even came over to help us. We actually ended up flagging down another waiter to ask for some help. We had 2 tables and 1 table was getting food as we were just putting our orders in.

Atmosphere: Surprisingly there were a lot of families there. Most were leaving towards the time that we were coming (7pm or so). They had boosters for kids and the bar was away from most of the seating for the families which was nice. You can see into the microbrew which was nice for the kids to look at. They provided some coloring sheets with triangular crayons that the kids loved.

Overall: Other than not getting served for 20 minutes, the dinner was good. The food was good as well.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere