“Expensive but Great food” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Buffalo, New York
“Expensive but Great food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 20, 2013

I've been here a few times, and I love the food. The Tomato and Mozzarella salad is amazing. The Wedge salad is even better.The dressing is a mix of blue cheese and some type of baslamic or vinaigrette. It had walnuts and cranberries. It blows every other wedge salad out of the water by a million. I'm not usually too excited about salads but this was awesome! I ordered the petit fliet. I like my meat medium well to well done, but it came out medium rare. I am not sheepish about sending food back. When I did, it came out perfectly prepared. At most steakhouses I have to send my steak back because it is undercooked, which is fine with me, as long as it isn't overcooked. The desserts were amazing. My mom had the chocolate cake and I had the molten lava cake. Both were to die for. This is a restaurant you will definitely leave stuffed. The service was great too. They have two waiters who work in a team, which makes it so you are never waiting for a drink refill or anything else you need.

• Visited June 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere

Salem, Oregon
“Decent food, excellent service”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 26, 2013

Escaped from the rude service at the restaurant at the Millenium Hotel to eat here. Service and ambiance was great. Food was very good, but we kept things simple and stayed away from he really expensive steaks. Bit pricey, but was a very nice place to land after a long day on the road.

• Visited May 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Niagara Falls, Canada
“Good Food close to shopping mall”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 23, 2013

If you are not familiar with Walden Galleria Mall this restaurant is not easy to find.Fortunately we stopped a security car and he drove us to the restaurant.There was ample parking and the restaurant was fairly busy. We were promptly directed to the meeting room and seated.The waitresses were pleasant and checked on us throughout the evening.The presentation was marred by a small screen and music coming form the restaurant.However, the food was good with reasonable portions , ample amount of bread and well presented. We did have dessert which was also good.It is expensive but overall it was a favorable experience.

• Visited May 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Toronto
“Great food”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 4, 2013

Food was excellent. Steaks were very well prepared. The service was excellent. Been here a few times and it is always empty. I have been to many top steakhouses in North America, and comparatively, the prices here were higher. After all, we are in Buffalo so i expected the prices to be lower compared to other metro cities.

• Visited January 2013
Lynchburg, Virginia
“Steak & DESSERT!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 27, 2013

Went on a Saturday night and were not able to get reservations till 7:45. Ordered the 7 oz filet Mignon with the crab cakes. They were running a special for $44 where you get a salad, surf & turf, and dessert. Ordered a glass of the Red Zinfandel which was amazing. They have a great wine list which can accommodate most wine lovers. The Caesar Salad was divine and was huge. . The food was so good and the finale was the key lime pie. Best key lime pie I've ever had. The wait staff was very accommodating. Can't wait to go back.

• Visited February 2013