“Best customer service I've ever received!” 5 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Earn Rewards Points
Ranked #6 of 22 Hotels in Cheektowaga
Toronto, Canada
“Best customer service I've ever received!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 5, 2010

Our stay at this hotel totally exceeded our expectations. The location was convenient, and the room was clean, modern and comfortable. The continental breakfast was great too. However, it was the customer service that really made our stay amazing.

The hotel offers a free shuttle service within 5 miles of the hotel.The wonderful staff were very helpful and friendly, and offered to take us anywhere we needed to go! Special thanks to Dan who was very accommodating, informative and lots of fun ! All of the staff did everything they could to accommodate all our needs.

At the end of our trip, we nearly missed our bus home, and Katelyn on the front desk and the driver of the shuttle remained calm and managed to get us the there just in the nick of time - it was impressive.

Can't say enough about how wonderful the staff were, would definitely stay there again!

• Stayed August 2010

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (52)
North Attleboro, Massachusetts
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 3, 2010

We stayed here after visiting family in the area, and going to Niagara Falls. We had a wonderful time at the Falls, and found this hotel to be clean and comfortable. While it was right across from the airport, none of us heard planes flying overhead. We did have the a/c on, and this may be part of the reason that we found it quiet, but all in all I would stay there again if I was in the area.

New York City, New York
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 18, 2010

This hotel was so clean and modern. We really enjoyed our stay here. The staff was so nice and accomodating. Great breakfast and pool area. Right across from airport and did not hear one plane

Miami, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 11, 2010

I checked in with my family before we left for Miami. I can tell you I walked barefoot from the 2nd floor where we are at to the pool and I did not feel anything on my feet but soft, clean floor and new, soft, very clean carpet. The pool was great for my kids and the whirpool was great for me. The price was is just like some other marriott. There is no kitchen here but the breakfast got a lot of choices. Definitely a marriott. I will come back here anytime. The fitness room has all the new machines on site. They have 2 computers for your needs and a printer and a copier near the lobby. The front desk staff are all pretty and amazing. I love this hotel.

Leicester, United Kingdom
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 2, 2010

Stopped here for 2 nights. I chose this hotel based on its proximity to the Airport, price and reviews and was glad. Upon arrival, following two flights from the UK I was glad that the hotel was so close. Contacted them as soon as I collected my baggage and within 5 minutes they had picked my daughter and I up.

I had a King suite, which was very spacious and extremely clean and was also suprised given its location that you cannot here a single plane, it is very quiet.

The hotel shuttle bus took us back to the Airport to catch a local bus to Niagara Falls within 10 minutes of requesting a ride.

The breakfast has a selection of food from a waffle station, bagels, muffins, cereals, youghurt with juices, coffee and tea.

There is a wide variety of clientele from families to business, with facilities to accomodate all including a reasonably large indoor pool with towels provided and comfortable seating and a good gym. There is a small business suite which I did not use. There is a "shop" area which I would describe as a kiosk really but if you wanted a quick snack or some candy then you should find something here.

There are not many eateries nearby but you can drive a few miles and locate one or the hotel shuttle will drive you to one upon request.

This hotel was the first of six we were staying in the US and an excellent start to our lobg vacation. I would not hesitate to stay at this hotel again if I was in the area and would recommend it to others.

• Stayed July 2010
toronto
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 2, 2010

We stayed here for one night in Aug/10
THE GOOD: Chose this hotel because it's the newest in the city, opened for about a year, as such everything is still shiny and smells good. Bright colour scheme of orange, lime green and everything else. Average size room was perfectly adequate with a desk , 4-drawer dresser, small-ish flatscreen, easy chair. Little extras in the bathroom such as mouthwash and vaseline lotion. Surprisingly large gym and pool area. Breakfast is your typical mid-range hotel type with yogurt, fresh apples, make your own waffles, and the coffee was pretty good. Directly across from the airport made it central for our shopping destinations and noise from the planes not an issue.
THE BAD: I thought the beds were rather lumpy - not overly comfortable for me. Towels were thin (not a big deal). Would have preferred a walk-in shower vs. the bathtub, shower liner needed washing as it was turning pink from soap build up. I find Buffalo hotels in general to be a little pricey - front desk staff said they have a 90% occupany rate.
Would definitely stay again - at least until they get the Marriott right next door built, which will be in about a year.

• Stayed August 2010, traveled as a couple
Stafford, Virginia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 28, 2010

When visiting relative in Lancaster, NY, we try to find newer hotels that offer reasonable prices, clean and comfortable rooms and plenty of amenities...we found just that at the Fairfield Inn and Suites. Yes, it is across from the airport full of people leaving the area, but we were not kept awake by jet noise. Breakfast served daily, small business center, nice lobby, nicely decorated and very clean. We were given a handicap room for one night but we did not like the bathroom set-up: floor got puddles from roll-in shower and no place to put clothes or bath accessories in there. The next night we moved to another room. A couple fast food restaurants nearby, but no dinner chains- limited choices.

• Stayed July 2010, traveled with family

Been to Fairfield Inn & Suites Buffalo Airport? Share your experiences!