My family and I traveled to Niagara Falls for a day trip. Since we weren't interested in spending $200-$300 for a hotel room, we opted to stay at this Fairfield Inn and take the 30 min. drive to the Falls. Since we couldn't check in early, the front desk clerk volunteered to keep our luggage until we returned from Niagara Falls.
The bed in our room felt like we were sleeping on a cardboard egg crate. I was too tired and my young son had already fallen asleep so I never did get a look to see what gave the bed such a weird texture underneath the sheets. Whatever the case, it was only one night but I would have complained if we had to stay any longer.
What really impressed me was the breakfast staff in the morning. It was particularly busy on this Labor Day Weekend and we dreaded going downstairs for breakfast. As we thought, the breakfast area was busy and as people waited patiently for their turn the staff continuously kept up with the pace. They replenished everything quickly and never ran out of anything. I was very impressed. Usually, under these circumstances you'll see food run out or it takes forever for items to be replenished. Everything was well stocked even for us who decided to come down towards the end of the breakfast.
Overall, I would probably stay here again if in the Buffalo area.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Fairfield Inn & Suites Buffalo-Airport hotel, directly across from the Buffalo Niagara International Airport. Our Cheektowaga, NY location is 5 minutes from the Walden Galleria mall, near downtown Buffalo, and 25 minutes from Niagara Falls, NY USA and Canada. When looking for a hotel near the airport for business travel in Buffalo, stay at Fairfield Inn & Suites. Our new hotel, featuring suites, is close to Greatbatch Medical, General Dynamics, DRS Technologies, and Cintas. Parents and students can be on the University at Buffalo campus (SUNY Buffalo) in less than 15 minutes. Our Buffalo-Airport Marriott hotel is also near great Buffalo architecture, sports and entertainment venues such as Frank Lloyd Wright's Darwin Martin Complex, Buffalo Sabres hockey at HSBC Arena, Buffalo Bills football at Ralph Wilson Stadium, Darien Lake Theme Park, and numerous public golf courses. Fairfield Inn & Suites Buffalo-Airport is the smart choice for your business or family vacation travel to Buffalo, NY. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Marriott, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Fairfield Inn & Suites Buffalo Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fairfield Inn & Suites Buffalo Airport Hotel Cheektowaga
- Fairfield Inn And Suites Buffalo Airport