“Great Service day or night” 4 of 5 stars

Earn Rewards Points
Ranked #6 of 22 Hotels in Cheektowaga
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Toronto, Canada
“Great Service day or night”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 1, 2014

This was a last minute booking and saw that in the "Marriott" complex with a Courtyard across the parking lot the Fairfield Inn had rooms at great price with breakfast and internet included. Arriving after midnight and bugging them at 3am still gave me the same great attitude which is more than some places can offer at the wee hours of the morning.
They gym is always open for those that need one and easy to get around from there.
Remarkably quiet being across from the airport.

Room Tip: I was next to the elevator and didn't even hear that. So far so good.
  • Stayed March 2014, traveled on business
Amanda E, Front Office Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Buffalo Airport, responded to this review, April 6, 2014
Dear Denny694,
Thank you so much for taking the time to review our hotel on Trip Advisor! We sincerely appreciate your kind comments and great feedback about our staff and our property. Being so close to the airport, sound proofing was one of our top priorities. I am so glad that you were able to get a peaceful nights sleep as well as enjoy all of the amenities that we have to offer.
I hope we have the opportunity to serve you again soon!
Amanda

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (50)
San Diego, California
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 17, 2014

This is the first time staying at this hotel, it was pretty nice and the location is very convenient for a short stay since it was across the street from the airport. The hotel has a shuttle that takes you places in a three mile radius which was nice since I didn't rent a car this trip. The only thing I was disappointed with is that the rooms didn't come with a refrigerator. I asked at the front desk and was told I had to book a suite in order to have a refrigerator in my room but the front desk was nice enough to store my food for me till I needed it. The rooms are comfortable and fairly roomy, it was nice that the rooms have desks since I did some work in the room this trip. The gym was small but adequate, had a few cardio equipment to use (elliptical and treadmill) but very few weight equipment. The breakfast had a nice selection to choose from, they had hot breakfast items (waffles, eggs, sausage, etc) as well as the typical continental breakfast fare. I highly recommend this hotel for the business traveler.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled on business
Amanda E, Front Office Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Buffalo Airport, responded to this review, March 19, 2014
Dear Aries808,
Thank you so much for taking the time to review our hotel on Trip Advisor! We appreciate your kind comments and helpful feedback. I am so glad that you enjoyed our complimentary hot breakfast and fitness center. I am so sorry that we were unable to accommodate you with a refrigerator, and hope that you were not too inconvenienced with storing it at the desk. I hope that we will have the opportunity to serve you again soon.
Best,
Halton Hills, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 6, 2014

There were no negatives to my stay here. The room was clean, quiet, and well appointed. The service at the front desk was exceptional. The shuttle service was wonderful, and the lobby music was upbeat and fun.
The breakfast included had plenty of choice. They could not have done any better.

Dear scubakerryllr,
Thank you so much for taking the time to review us on Trip Advisor! We are so happy that we had the opportunity to serve you and that you enjoyed your time with us. We appreciate your excellent comments about our staff. I absolutely love our lobby music, it definitely puts a pep in my step. Hope you'll visit us again soon!
Cape Coral, Florida
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 17, 2014

First time at this location and enjoyed my stay. Had nice suite and consistent with other Fairfield Inn & Suites properties. The staff were helpful and friendly. Very convenient airport location. It is right across the street for the airport. The nice thing about this location that I have not experienced was that I was able to walk across the parking lot to their sister property the Courtyard by Marriott and charge my meal to my room. Nice touch.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled on business
Amanda E, Front Office Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Buffalo Airport, responded to this review, February 22, 2014
Dear Charles1019,
My name is Amanda and I am the Front Office Manager of the Fairfield Inn and Suites Buffalo Airport and I would like to take this opportunity to thank you for your recent stay with us and for taking the time to review our hotel on Trip Advisor!
We are so glad that you enjoyed your time with us. Being so close to the airport, many of our guests will even skip the complementary shuttle and walk to us from the airport on a nice day! We're also glad that you were able to take advantage of charging your meal from the Courtyard to your room. Convenience really is key around here.
We hope that we will have the opportunity to serve you again in the future.
Leesburg, Virginia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 18, 2014

I travel quite frequently and there is nothing I am more grateful for that courteous service and clean and comfortable room. The staff at this hotel is superb and the hotel is very clean and the room very accommodating to include free wifi. Great location - even rented a car and spend a wintry morning at Niagara Falls arriving just at sunrise - took less than 30 min. Highly recommend this hotel.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled on business
Amanda E, Front Office Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Buffalo Airport, responded to this review, January 20, 2014
Dear Mohamed E,
Thank you so much for your great review of our hotel on Trip Advisor! We are so glad to see that you enjoyed your time with us and even got to explore the area a little bit. Our staff strives to exceed our guests expectations and I cannot wait to pass your kind words along to them. We look forward to the opportunity to serve you again!
London, Canada
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 29, 2013

Great location. If you wanted to you could walk across the street to the airport. We were taking the train from the depew station and decided to stay here. It is a very easy 2 miles to the train station. Rooms were clean and quiet.

Breakfast was typical.

Overall a good stay.

Stayed December 2013, traveled as a couple
Amanda E, Front Office Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Buffalo Airport, responded to this review, December 30, 2013
Dear dan459us,
Thank you so much for taking the time to review our hotel on Trip Advisor! I'm glad that you were able to stay with us for the convenience to the train station. You are absolutely right when you say that you could walk to the airport, we are very close! But I hope that you were able to take advantage of our shuttle to and from anywhere that you needed to go.
We hope to see you again soon!
Indianapolis, Indiana
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 3, 2013

The staff is very friendly and my room was very clean. Amy at the front desk was very cheerful when I checked in at 12:00 am. I will definitely stay here again next time I'm in town. The shuttle was courtesy and prompt. This is an above average Fairfield Inn.

Stayed December 2013, traveled on business
Katelyn M, Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Buffalo Airport, responded to this review, December 6, 2013
Thank you so much for your review of your stay! We are so glad to hear that our staff was so friendly towards you when you arrived late at night. Amy is somehow chipper through all hours of the night. We can't wait until your next stay to welcome you back again.

See you soon!

Katelyn
Assistant General Manager

Been to Fairfield Inn & Suites Buffalo Airport? Share your experiences!