“Good stay ” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #2 of 20 Hotels in Cheektowaga
Toronto,Canada
“Good stay ”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 30, 2013

I stayed here for the Black Friday sale and it was good. They were very good have us a care package for the sale which was most helpful and the breakfast out all nite was very yummy I will be back hopefully soon. The shopping was good as well. Always a good shopping time in buffalo.

Stayed December 2013
Amanda E, Front Office Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Buffalo Airport, responded to this review, December 5, 2013
Dear Naddy016,
Thank you for your great review of our hotel on Trip Advisor! It's always a fun time in Buffalo when you're on a shopping trip, especially during Black Friday!! We knew that a late night treat was just what our guests needed to fuel up for a night full of shopping. I'm so glad that you enjoyed yourself and hope that you found some great deals!
Amanda

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (48)
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 13, 2013

I've stayed at Fairfield Inns before. This one was just OK. The room and bathroom were clean. Breakfast (included) wasn't the best. The breakfast area wasn't kept clean, and the wait for food was too long. They need more people to staff the area on the weekends. They need another waffle maker since the line was too long to wait.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled with family
Shelly C, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Buffalo Airport, responded to this review, December 5, 2013
Dear redtamato,

Thank you for staying with our hotel and for giving us a review on TripAdvisor. I am happy that you are a frequent visitor at Fairfield Inns and that you chose to give us a chance as well, but I am very sad to hear that we did not live up to your expectations when it came to your breakfast experience! I can promise you that we always do our absolute best to have plenty of staff available to serve our guests during breakfast, especially because we know how busy it can be at our hotel during the weekends.

I would love to speak with you more about your feedback regarding the breakfast area cleanliness and invite you to contact me directly at the hotel if you have the time to give me a call. My goal is to ensure that an experience like yours does not happen to any of our guests, so I will look forward to speaking with you further in order to find out how we could have prevented this issue from occurring.

Thank you again for taking the time to review our hotel and best regards,
~ Shelly
Mareeba, Australia
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 10, 2013

Stayed two nights to visit Niagara Falls. Family of five in one room with pull out sofa bed. Very small room which really could not accommodate the pull out lounge. Had coin operated laundry which was good. However, only one washing machine and one dryer for the whole hotel. Complimentary breakfast was good and the general condition of the hotel was clean and well maintained. Big negative was the extremely uncomfortable beds. Two adults could not sleep in the one bed as would roll into the middle, so we had to sleep one adult and one child in each bed to enable us to at least have some sleep. Maybe this was just the room we had but would never return to this hotel again even though the location is perfect for an early morning flight from Buffalo. Had used TripAdvisor to source this hotel and extremely disappointed as comfort of bed is very important and thankful we were only there for two nights.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with family
Dear Dsbcam,

Thank you for coming to stay with our hotel on your visit all the way from Australia to Niagara Falls! We are honored that you chose our hotel for your visit to the USA, and I feel very badly that you had an uncomfortable night of rest due to the beds in your guestroom. I could not agree with you more that a comfortable bed is the most important part of a great night's rest, and it makes travel even more difficult when you are in a bed that is not comfortable for you. I hope that you still were able to enjoy your trip to the Falls while you were here with us despite this one issue during your time at our hotel.

I would welcome the chance to correct this issue and to find out which room had this bed problem so that I may further investigate these mattresses. Please feel free to call the hotel to ask for me directly or to email me at the address listed on the bottom of your hotel receipt. I will look forward to speaking with you in the hopes that I can correct this issue immediately.

All my best,
~ Shelly
Boracay, Philippines
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 1, 2013

This hotel is simple and nice. We checked into our room and it smells nice. We had a good night sleep. The staffs are friendly.

They serve free breakfast everyday. It was crowded that day that we were day. College kids wore pajamas and eating breakfast I don't like it. It shows you don't respect yourself and others. You can wear pajamas in your own dining room and not in public places like the hotel dining room.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple
Amanda E, Front Office Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Buffalo Airport, responded to this review, December 12, 2013
Good evening Cinnamon_Hearts,
Thank you so much for reviewing our hotel on TripAdvisor! I am so glad that you enjoyed your room and thank you for your kind words about our friendly staff. I want to apologize for the atmosphere during breakfast and truly hope that you were able to enjoy your breakfast regardless.
We hope that you will come visit us again soon!
Out In The Country
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 27, 2013

Staff are very friendly and quick with suggestions, when asked. Room was clean and bed was comfortable. Breakfast had both hot and cold food. There is a shuttle that will take you to the Walden Galleria and pick you up when called.
I would stay here again.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled solo
Amanda E, Front Office Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Buffalo Airport, responded to this review, November 1, 2013
Dear mslade,
Thank you so much for reviewing our hotel on TripAdvisor! I hope our staff made some great suggestions of places for you to visit or dine at during your time in Buffalo. Our shuttle to the mall is definitely a guest favorite, I hope you found some great deals! We look forward to serving you again!
Etobicoke
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 22, 2013

Upon arrival we were greeted politely by those at the front desk and they were accommodating. Good location for shopping at the Walden Galleria(six minutes) and the Factory Outlet Mall (thirty Minutes). Room was kind of small for a King bed. Hallway and room carpet and floor were clean, but the bedskirt had stuff splashed on it on either side of the bed. The breakfast provided had a lot of choices and was acceptable. Overall it met our expectations and I would stay there again.

Room Tip: We were on the top floor, King bed. Requested room away from elevator, request honoured. It stated...
Dear Teresa,
I want to thank you for taking the time to review our hotel on TripAdvisor. The malls nearby are fantastic so I am happy to see that you were able to enjoy some shopping! I do want to apologize for the condition of your bed skirt, and hope that we were able to change it for you.
I hope that we have the opportunity to serve you again in the future.
Best,
Owen Sound
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 15, 2013

My husband and I stayed at the Fairfield Buffalo airport for 1 night in October.

We were in the area to see a Pearl Jam concert at the first Niagara Centre. It only took us about 20 minutes to get there.

We also did some shopping at the Walden Galleria which was 5 minutes away and easy to get to.

The staff was friendly. The hotel was neat and clean. We did not use the pool or fitness room, but they looked fine. There were waits at the elevator.

Our king bedroom on the 5th floor (top floor) was pretty basic. No balcony or fridge. Not much of a view. The bathroom was decent. The bed was comfortable. The room was fresh and clean. We could hear planes, but it wasn’t too loud.

The Comp breakfast was good. It was crowded and busy when we went at 9:00. The tables were not cleaned right away.

We got a rate of $200.00. I felt that it was a bit expensive for a basic room.

We have stayed at the Millennium Hotel and the Best Western Inn at Buffalo Airport. This hotel was better but also more expensive.

Room Tip: Stay on main floor to avoid waits for elevators
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple
Amanda E, Front Office Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Buffalo Airport, responded to this review, December 6, 2013
Dear PCBailey,
Thank you so much for taking the time to review our hotel on Trip Advisor! I'm so happy that you were able to stay with us during the Pearl Jam concert. I hope that you found the drive to the arena quick and simple. Im so sorry that the breakfast was crowded when you and your husband came to dine, and I hope that you were able to grab something good to eat. We strive to keep our guests happy even during busy rushes, and I hope you were not too dissappointed.
I hope that you will give us another opportunity to serve you should you visit the Buffalo area again.
Best,
Amanda

Been to Fairfield Inn & Suites Buffalo Airport? Share your experiences!