Recently, I stayed 3 nights. The hotel was built only a couple of years ago and it shows. I was there primarily for business but I am intimately familiar with the area and for me, if I am shopping at Woodbury Commons Outlets it really is the only choice. There is an old fashioned 'drive up to the room' motel in the area that gets pretty busy on weekends with shoppers but this Hampton Inn is simply in a different league. Shoppers, pay a few dollars more and live like a king/Queen.
The room was great. Comfortable bed, roomy and clean bathroom as well as all the usual Hampton Inn amenities including an iron and ironing board! The breakfast was excellent offering hot food and the 24 hour coffee was always fresh and tasty.
Checking in I was helped by Heather Parkinson, a great credit to the management team at this hotel and Hilton in general. Michael Green was attentive.
The indoor pool was a nice surprise. The weight room was clean with a few cardio machines but no weights!
You will absolutely love your stay here. Highly recommended!
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn Harriman Woodbury Hotel Central Valley
- Hampton Inn Harriman Woodbury Hotel
- Hampton Inn Central Valley
- Central Valley Hampton Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hampton Inn Harriman Woodbury in Central Valley, New York features an indoor swimming pool and rooms with a 32” LCD TV. It is off Route 87 and Route 6 and is located only ½ mile to Woodbury Common Premium Outlets. Complimentary Shuttle service is offered to Woodbury Common Premium Outlets and other destinations located in and around the hotel.Contemporary accommodations at the Hampton Inn Harriman Woodbury in Central Valley, New York are furnished with all the comforts of home, including a refrigerator and a microwave oven in every room. A coffee maker, work desk, and free Wi-Fi are also included. Access to the gym and indoor pool and Jacuzzi is available year round. Suites at the hotel also feature a Jacuzzi bath, kitchenette and sitting area.A daily hot complimentary buffet breakfast is served; guests can also receive breakfast-to-go Monday through Friday.For guests’ convenience, The Hampton Inn Harriman Woodbury in Central Valley also provides a business center and meeting facilities.Falkirk Estate and Country Club in Central Valley is 2 miles from the hotel, and the beautiful Harriman State Park is 7 miles away. West Point Military Academy is a 20 minute drive away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Tingo, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Hilton Hotels, Otel, Venere and Agoda so you can book your Hampton Inn Harriman Woodbury reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.