“Great Calzones and wings!!” 4 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #17 of 47 Restaurants in Catskill
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Staten Island, New York, United States
“Great Calzones and wings!!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 25, 2012

The pizza is FAR from NY pizza, but the wings and Calzones are the BEST!!!!

Visited October 2011

Catskill, New York
“Nothing special”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 27, 2012

If you must have a slice it will do but nothing special

Visited January 2012
Hudson Valley
“BLOODY AWFUL - Crawl to another restaurant if you have to!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed January 31, 2012

We tried very hard to give this place a chance time after time. Every time we have tried to eat there we have become pretty ill afterward. We have finally officially given up! At first, we figured that it's simply a harmless, 'folksy', local place to catch a meal. We were WRONG! It is what it seems to be! It is just horrible, it costs to much, it has bad food and it is actually very old and dirty. Perhaps, next time, we might consider dining in a galley aboard a scurvy ridden pirate ship instead! Am I actually stating that I imagine fare featuring worm-eaten hardtack and brackish water might offer a better meal? I'm sorry but can you give a restaurant a 'skull and crossbones' as a rating?! Perhaps I am exaggerating a little and being a bit facetious....but grab your eyepatch, your cutlass and your parrot just in case!. Look, everything that I am saying here is only my opinion and I'm not making any serious claims but I suggest that you avoid this place at all costs or "abandon all hope ye who enter here"!

• Visited March 2011
    • 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
“Pizza & Pasta & Breakfast Buffet”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 13, 2012

Since Angela's is only a mile from my house this restaurant has been my favorite pizza place for over 25 years! Don't miss Friday's all you can eat pasta fest! The breakfast buffets are also good....there's not much here we haven't tried and it's all good. Reasonable prices and generous portions. It's not fancy but it doesn't need to be.

• Visited December 2011
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Catskill, New York
“Stop! Do not enter! Turn around and run back to your car!!!!”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed September 24, 2011

The place is dark, dank, and dirty. The wait staff unseen, food mediocre and their electronics malfunction, such as their credit card reader. (The server charged us twice! I was under the impression I was picking up the tab...My sister thought she paid for dinner. Their credit card machine was down so they had to run our cards manually. We did not find out until months later when we were discussing how to pay for our night out or if we should just "go Dutch "! Good luck getting your money back months later, where did I put that receipt?!? Nice tip the server gave herself! That is on the server and our own fault for not verifying what we were signing.) The place itself, well, I have eaten at this place several times over the course of my life hoping it may have improved. I’d rather go hungry than eat at Angela's Pizza & Pasta 4545 Route 32, Catskill, NY 12414-6623! I will be avoiding Angel's Pizza & Pasta and telling everyone I can about the experiences, I have had...the last being the worse and final straw!

• Visited October 2010