“The wings were good but ...” 3 of 5 stars

Menu
Improve this listing
Ranked #74 of 100 Restaurants in Canandaigua
Cuisines: Pizza, Delicatessen
“The wings were good but ...”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 29, 2014

I decided to order in, wanted something local that was a different choice. I decided on Moreys, I got a calzone with pepperoni and onions. I got it and it didn't have ricotta cheese with the mozzarella. I didn't want it mainly because i was loaded with too much onion... The country sweet wings were good
Tho . I'd prefer their breakfast but only served till 11. Another thing the man on the phone was kind of rude ... The delivery driver was amazing so it kinda made up for it (:

East Greenbush, New York
“Love this place!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 30, 2013

Every time I visit Canandaigua we come here for lunch! Just a little pizza sandwich shop off on a side street, but the food is excellent!! This will continue to be a tradition!

• Visited May 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Fairport, New York
“Love Morey's!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 8, 2013

Ok, Mike might be a bit biased about the restaurant, but I can tell you from the perspective of a long time customer, this little place is FANTASTIC! I first discovered it in 1983, when I was a freshman at CCFL. We were hosting a campus wide Easter Egg Hunt for the students, and looking for donations. Mike was gracious to donate a few large pizzas, without hesitation. While I was there I ordered one to go, and it reminded me of the Friday night pizzas I had when I was a kid.
Over the past 30 years, I have sampled multiple items from the menu, and our favorite as of late is the grilled chicken bacon ranch wrap! Try it!!!

• Visited December 2012