“Amazing place” 5 of 5 stars
Review of The Shore at The Inn on the Lake

The Shore at The Inn on the Lake
770 S Main St, Canandaigua, NY 14424-2215 (Formerly Canandaigua Inn On The Lake)
585-394-1480
Website
Menu
Improve this listing
Ranked #47 of 99 Restaurants in Canandaigua
Cuisines: American
Good for: Outdoor seating
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Reservations
Description: The Shore is our featured restaurant for fine dining in a classic setting with a view of Canandaigua Lake. Open for breakfast, lunch and dinner, you will enjoy delightful cuisine all year round.
Canandaigua, New York
“Amazing place”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 26, 2013 via mobile

The food was amazing along with my server Jillian!!! Jillian was very professional and suggested a wonderful menu item to my husband and I! I ordered it and it was delicious.

• Visited November 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Canandaigua
“Terrible new menu”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed November 9, 2013

I just wrote this review under Inn on the Lake hotel, but should have written here. Went in for lunch today, looked at the new lunch menu, and walked right back out. I'd had the food that's on their new lunch menu over the summer while ordering off the lounge menu, as it's basically the same stuff. The reuben I got over the summer was gross, the calamari were ok, and the sandwich my friend got apparently tasted good but just looked horrific, chicken breast smothered in cheese and dripping fat all over. The old lunch menu was great. I was an excellent value, really diverse, had healthy options, and had something everyone could eat. They've basically de-classed the menu, made it your typical salad wrap sandwich deal with only fries for a side. Thankfully there some other restaurant are amping up their game, and have wonderful food, like nolans and Muar house.

• Visited November 2013
    • 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
Greensboro, NC
“DISAPPOINTED”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 24, 2013

We were visiting from North Carolina. Friends wanted to treat us to lunch. The food choices were not very interesting. I finally decided on a turkey club. It was ok but could have gotten at a much lower price somewhere else. My husband had a Reuben and he said it was awful. It had bacon on a Reuben!!! No one in our party finished their meal. We walked outside for a while and when we came back in we asked the front staff where the lounge was. He said up the stairs and the second door on the left. We walked up and down the hallway opening and closing doors looking everywhere for the bar. We later discovered it was the second door on the right. There was no bartender or waitress in sight. Finally a bartender came in, he stood about 10 feet away from us and said, can I get you anything? He didn't even have the courtesy to come to our table to get our order. And when he delivered the drinks, one glass was so full, it ran over our table. We were very disappointed in the entire restaurant.

• Visited October 2013
    • 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Stevens, Pennsylvania
“Just Ok”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 23, 2013

I expected more from this resort I mean the prices to stay here are outrageous no better than a choice hotel ascend stay I've had better is the expression when I think about this place
The food average you can get the same burger at a friendly or sonic not impressed at all the service is a bit slow and the prices way too high for what it is

• Visited November 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
tally
“pathetic”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 14, 2013

loud rude slow unfreindly overpriced stagnant misguided
hospitality manager / culinary unskilled portion controlled crap ...
fire everyone change the name and start fresh.
i could go into details but.lets say i was unsure if i was at a bar a club a hooters.a 5 star hotel or a marina or cantina all of wich they cant do well if at all .......pathetic

• Visited August 2013