It doesn't smell pleasent from the minute you walk in, nor does it seem cozy. They have a small container they leave out with fruit loops and Cheerios....(the breakfast) there was rarely anyone at the front desk and the owners live in a room that is right next to the front desk (which is where the desk clerks are usually) with children screaming and yelling inside. The motel was completley empty and we still received a room on the second floor . When we entered the room it smelled of mold and sewer. The comforter on the bed had what looked like dried blood spots on it and the sheets also. The toilet had poop on the seat and the hand towels also had brown stains. We had a 2 night reservation that I made the mistake of making online so I only got a refund for the second night. We went to the holiday inn express down the road and we were BEYOND thrilled. For 30 $ more it is sooooo worth it.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz and Odigeo so you can book your Econo Lodge Inn & Suites Canandaigua reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Red Carpet Inn And Suites Canandaigua
- Red Carpet Inn & Suites Canandaigua Hotel Canandaigua
- Red Carpet Inn Canandaigua
- Canandaigua Red Carpet Inn