“Nice place for a light dinner” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Creperie
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Harrisburg PA
“Nice place for a light dinner”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 23, 2012

We decided to try this restaurant as a lighter alternative for dinner. My husband ordered a seafood crepe while I chose a mushroom & argula crepe. We thought they were delicious with a nice balance of ingredients. We stopped on a weekday evening and it was not croweded at all. The service was spot on. I decided to have a cup of coffee and it tasted very fresh even though I think I was the only person in there having coffee at that time of day. While it wasn't cheap I didn't find the prices unreasonable considering the quality and freshness of the ingredients.

• Visited September 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Rochester, New York
“Great Food, Great Prices!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 31, 2012

Very nice restaurant! I have tasted about 10 of their crepe entrees and ordered 2 different ones for myself (I went with a large group two different times and we shared because all looked so fantastic). They were all outstanding! The service was also fantastic. The prices are reasonable and the portions just right. Overall its a great bargain for what you get!!! Enjoy!!!

Visited August 2012
“Highly recommended”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 18, 2012

My wife and I were just fortunate to pass through Canandaigua today and to happen upon Simply Crepes. A great place with dedicated staff and super crepes! We highly recommend the establishment! Albie & Irina Laubscher.

Garner, North Carolina
“Horrible Experience!!!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 18, 2012

Horrible experience and service on 8/18/12. I've had many crepes before and knew what to expect. My family and I ordered three fruit crepes two Berry Gulee and one Specialty Fruit. All the crepes came out very cold not even luke warm. I've never had cold fruit crepes before. I asked a couple of the staff why are the crepes cold and I was told that if I want the fruit warmed I need to request it. Also, some of the crepes are made ahead of time. Never heard of such a thing!!! How do you make crepes ahead of time?? If you make the crepes fresh and add the fruit everything should warm up and no need to request a warm crepe. My husband took a peek in the kitchen on his way back from the restroom and noticed the pre-made crepes on the side of the counter. This explains why the fruit came out very cold because the crepes are not being made fresh!!! This place has a nerve to charge $8-$10 for crepes that are not made cook to order!!! The coffee was served and we had no spoons to stir it with. I had to request spoons and then we got soup spoons instead. Not a very good experience and for the money that they charge save your money people and go elsewere!!! I will not be going back!!!

• Visited August 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
“Something different!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 16, 2012 via mobile

If you are looking for variations on a theme, then Simply Crepes is for you. They serve these European pancakes as appetizers, main courses and desserts. Imagine a cheesesteak wrapped in a light pancake instead of a heavy roll. They have salads and sides as well and all the food is prepared in an open kitchen with attention to doing it "right"!