I typically go to Watkins Glen for the Vintage GP in Sept. and this year decided to stay in delightful Canandaigua - just an hour or so from "The Glen". This place reviewed well and very reasonably priced so gave it a try.
- not your average motel
- owner operated and it shows
- spacious and comfortable room
- room decorated nicely and any room with B&W pics of Stewart, Dietrich, and Hepburn can't be bad!
- good breakfast - not cooked and no cereals
- table and chairs outside room
- old and small TV but with extensive channels
- handy parking
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Providing family-affordable vacation lodging in a quiet setting just outside the city limits of Canandaigua yet within minutes of excellent dining and lakefront activities in the beautiful Finger Lakes Region! ... more less
- Also Known As:
- Miami Hotel Canandaigua
- Miami Motel Canandaigua