Went to Villa Roma in August. Stayed in a time share. Room was nice. Food was disappointing. Variety of free things to do... especially loved the water arobics & Zumba. (Great fun at Bingo, horse racing & turtle racing. $)
Haven't been to Villa Roma since August 2010. Big problem in 2010 & still in 2013 is the outdoor pools. People grab loungers, chairs & tables when the pool opens. Leave their stuff to mark their turf for the whole day & then leave. There is never seating for people who come later for a few hours of swim. There are arguments among guests & the Villa Roma staff is hopeless to help.
I have no intention of ever coming back to Villa Roma.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Villa Roma Resort and Conference Center is proud to announce that we have just received the Fodor’s Choice 2010 Award. The Awards are given to the "best of the best," in hotel/resort destinations providing remarkable experiences in price range, destination, or category. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with BookIt.com, Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Hotwire and Hotels.com so you can book your Villa Roma Resort and Conference Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Villa Roma Hotel Callicoon
- Hotel Roma
- Villa Roma Resort And Conference Center Callicoon, NY - Catskill Region