“great location” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Calcium
Montreal, Canada
“great location”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 27, 2013

Stayed at the Microtel Inn Calcium (Fort Drum) for 2 nights. Only 5 miles out of Watertown. Beautiful rooms, Very clean. Very friendly reception and staff. Complimentary self serve breakfast. Just across the street from a Walmart Super Store. Great location for visiting Watertown and surrounding area. will return for sure.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (24)
Ottawa
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 22, 2013

Stay here everytime we come to Watertown.
Staff is excellent and we always feel welcome.
Tell everyone we know going down to stay at Microtel.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham

Oshawa, Canada
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 24, 2013

I stayed here April 18, 2013 and I is was horried. I checked into my room and noticed the bedspread was COVERED in hair, when I pulled that back...the sheets were even worse. I know they take pets, but this wasn't pet hair. I was mortified. It looked like an ape slept in my bed and someone just made the bed and never changed the sheets. I called front desk and got Bonnie (So helpful...can't say enough about her) and she told me to come back and shed switch my room. I went to a second room 2 doors down and again, pulled the sheets back and more human hair. Now this one isnt as bad, but I still wasn't going to come close to sleeping in it. Finally Bonnie put me in a third room on the second floor. Its notw12:45pm and I settled for this one. There was a few pieces but I picked them out with a towel. I was in the middle of nowhere and was tired and just wanted to sleep.Needless to say i didnt use any sheets that night other then main one on the matress. I could care less what the rooms themselves look like, but I do EXPECT a CLEAN bed! When I went to take a shower in the morning the tub kept creeking under me and the floor felt mushy like routing wood. I kept my feet to the outside the whole time, praying I wasn't going to be showering soon with my neighbour downstairs. NOw they did take $10 off my room, but I can tell you I still wasn't happy. I was told the head cleaning lady had been to the first room by the time i checked out and was motified or so I was told. COuldnt not believe what a digusting mess the bed was. Personally I think i deserved a lot more then $10 off, but really it dosnt matter because I will never stay there again. It was my first time with a Mirotel and I think it might be my last.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with friends
Mississauga
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 24, 2013

Thanks for the great Hospitality
Staff was warm and welcoming
Facilities was clean and everything was accesible.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham

Been to Microtel Inn by Wyndham Calcium/Near Fort Drum? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Microtel Inn by Wyndham Calcium/Near Fort Drum

Address: 8000 Virginia Smith Drive, Calcium, NY 13616
Location: United States > New York > Calcium
Business Center with Internet Access Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Suites Wheelchair access Airport Transportation
Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Calcium
Hotel Class:2 star — Microtel Inn by Wyndham Calcium/Near Fort Drum 2*
The Microtel Inns & Suites Watertown (Calcium, NY) is conveniently located to major transportation routes, shopping, and tourist destinations in the 1000 Islands region of New York State. The property features one-bedroom, two-bedrooms, and suite rooms, many of which feature mini refrigerators and microwaves. Our friendly staff is ready to make your stay a comfortable one. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Wyndham, Travelocity, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Expedia, Hotels.com and Priceline so you can book your Microtel Inn by Wyndham Calcium/Near Fort Drum reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Microtel Inn And Suites Calcium Hotel Calcium
Microtel Calcium
Calcium Microtel

If you own or manage Microtel Inn by Wyndham Calcium/Near Fort Drum, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.