“Been here MANY times” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Italian
Montville, New Jersey
“Been here MANY times”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 4, 2012

Never disappointed. Phenomenal olive bread & meatballs. Osso bucco is great, as well as their pasta (orrechiette) with sausage and broccoli rabe, and garlic of course

Visited September 2011

Gettysburg, Pennsylvania
“Service was really bad - but the food was excellent!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 21, 2011

We heard from a girl at the market that this was the best restaurant in Little Italy. We were seated without having to wait. The waiter was completely arrogant. I decided to order an appetizer as my lunch because I had already been eating my way down the street. I think this made him mad. My mother loved her entree and we were both pleasantly pleased with the food. I just wish the waiter had given us more attention because they were not busy. The biggest problem with the guy is that he recommended his favorite bakery to us and said he stops by there daily to get pastries. We decided to check it out on the way back to the subway. The place was empty. No people, no pastries. Vacant. What a jerk! If he went there every day, he would know they were closed. Get it right man!

• Visited November 2011
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
West Hartford, Connecticut
“Excellent service and delicious food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 25, 2011

The chicken parmigiana was delicious and pasta vodka very tasty. All in all it was a positve experience and we definitively recommend Enzo's for the food and friendly atmosphere.

• Visited October 2011
Wilmington, North Carolina
“Great Italian Food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 6, 2011

This Arthur Avenue staple is one of the best in the area. On this visit we dined on the Braciole, Seafood salad, (yummy!), and Rigatoni Bolognese. In the past, we've enjoyed the Zuppa di Pesece (for 2) which was unforgettable and Linguini alla Gianni which was also very tasty. We like the atmoshphere and enjoy speaking with the wait-staff since some of them speak Italian. Worth the visit, and although I really like this restaurant and think the food is great, I'm saving my five-star reviews of Italian restaurants for my eventual trip to Italy!

• Visited October 2011
Bloomfield, Connecticut
“Terrific!!!1”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 25, 2011

My two friends and I on Thursday (9/22/11) after leaving Yankee Stadium after 13-0 score in favor of Tampa bay decided to leave and on way back stop on Arthue Avenue to have dinner.

Perceptually we just by chance picked Enzo's by finding parking spot across the street..

Wow what a meal to end a perfect day with my friends on our trip to the game.

Even though our Yankees got beat up we came out winners by having our meal at Enzo's

Oscar was a terrific gentleman and my pork chops with cherry peppers was a real party for my tongue!1

Can't wait to go back ASAP!!

By the way it was my first time and not my last and I am not related in any way.(wish I was)

Thanks Enzo,