“Glad that I re-visited” 4 of 5 stars

Website
Menu
Improve this listing
Reserve with OpenTable
Seashore Restaurant & Marina is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #45 of 1,093 Restaurants in Bronx
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Good for: Entertaining clients
Dining options: Reservations, Late Night
Dining style: Fine Dining
Cross street: Kilroe Street
Transit: From Manhattan: Take Triboro, now (Robert F Kennedy Bridge) to Buckner Expressway (I-95) North to Exit 8-B. Connecticut: I-95 South to exit 8-B, City Island/Orchard Beach. Queens or Brooklyn: Whitestone or Throgs Neck Bridge to I-95 North, exit at 8-B, City Island/Orchard Beach. SUBWAY: Lexington Ave, 6-train to last stop, transfer to B-29.
Description: Enjoy our upscale comfortable seafaring settings. Savor our fresh seafood specialties, sushi bar, and exceptional wine list. An array of cocktails, mixed drinks and tropical frozen delights await you in our fabulous lounge and outdoor deck Bar.
Bronx, New York
“Glad that I re-visited”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 22, 2013

After my absence of several years due to lousy service and so-so food, I returned with 2 friends on Wed. afternoon to encounter a lovely experience. We were seated at a table where we had a nice view of the water. Our waiter was extremely courteous and attentive. The lunch specials are an excellent value. They are offered Mon. through Sunday; other restaurants on the island exclude Sunday from the specials. I ordered broiled Alaskan salmon, which was fresh and had a "clean" taste, not fishy. With it was a baked potato, and a bowl of broccoli and zucchini "for the table." I opted for Manhattan clam chowder, which was the only negative; it was watery and too salty for my taste. Next time I'll have a salad. Fresh fruit plus dessert/coffee were included in the price. I will definitely return.

• Visited November 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

goodmealseeker
“Pleasantly surprised!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 6, 2013

We had a party for 16 people for a Sunday lunch special . The table was all set with complimentary balloons. The waiter and other servers were exceptionally organized and polite. There were four courses-included besides the entree-fruit cup, assorted pickled vegetables, hot bread loaves, salad with baby shrimp and for dessert, an ice cream cake. The entrees were reasonably priced. My broiled halibut was $19.95. We didn't wait between courses and the waiter was happy to accommodate special requests. The only disappointment was that we had requested a window seating, but we were further in-- still near the water, but not the closest table. There is valet parking. I hadn't been here in years and I was pleasantly surprised.

• Visited October 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Mamaroneck, New York
“Great atmosphere, good food, ok service”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 16, 2013

This is a busy place, lots of movement and excitement. The outdoor seating is great, right on the water, with very pleasant views and a breeze that blows the mosquitoes away. The plate they bring to start is a standout: marinated veggies with fresh bread. The food is pricey, but most of it was good. Stay away from the fried items, get the grilled option. Friendly staff, but slightly discombobulated service.

• Visited September 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Brooklyn, New York
“Kwill”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 3, 2013

Just recently dined at the Seashore Restaurant. As always, I had so much food, I had to take home a doggie bag. You certainly get your money's worth!! It is one of my favorite places to eat during the summer season, as it is on the water and you feel transported to another place. It's hard to imagine this restaurant is located on an island in the Bronx of all places. I have been dining at the Seashore for quite some time, and I will continue to do so for many years to come. My family and I will be dining there again on September 8th, to celebrate my wonderful mother's 85th birthday.

• Visited August 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Staten Island, New York
“Perfection!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 10, 2013 via mobile

Just spent four hours enjoying a wonderful meal on a beautiful summer evening. Although it was a busy Saturday we were not rushed - servers were polite, attentive. Setting was great - corner table outside with a nice view and a gentle breeze. The crisp vegetables with marinated mushrooms and two kinds of warm bread were a nice starter. The family size paella and the red snapper were cooked to perfection. Somehow we found room to share some desserts - all were delicious. Prices were reasonable given the quality and quantity of the food.

Visited August 2013