“I'll be back next year!!!” 5 of 5 stars

Special Offer
30% More Wyndham Rewards
Ranked #3 of 10 hotels in Bronx
Washington DC, District of Columbia
“I'll be back next year!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 12, 2013

I didn't have a problem with this hotel. I was born and rasied in the Bronx. So this was home to me. I am a 56 year young female and even though I've been gone for over 30 years, everything came back quickly. I checked in on a Friday and was there for 3 nights. I walked to and from stores and restaurants on third avenue and 161st street there is a Popeyes and a drug store and a couple other places to eat. There is also a McDonald's on third avenue. It's about a 3 block walk to both locations. I walked to 161st street and caught the bus to the subway. The hotel is not located in the best place in the world but i still found it to be safe. The continental breakfast was good, cold cereal, coffee, bagels, fresh fruit, juices, etc. The staff was very friendly and helpful. I found my room to be clean and the bed was very comfy. I would absolutely stay at this hotel again and recommend to my family and friends.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled solo

185 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (12)
Mooresville, Indiana
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 7, 2013

We traveled from Indiana for a Yankees game and a trip to NYC. We were a little skeptical due to the perception of the Bronx, but we were pleasantly surprised with this hotel.

The front desk staff and housekeeping were extremely accommodating. Priceline messed up our reservation, so we ended up with multiple people in 1 room. They gave us a cot, but we ended up needing another. The housekeeping ladies had just clocked out, but stayed to bring us another cot and more towels. We were so grateful!

The front desk staff also happily printed out our Yankees tickets and got us an $8 taxi ride to the game (which is crazy cheap)!

The Bronx is a tough place, but we were very impressed with the cleanliness and location of the hotel.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with family
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 6, 2013

This was my third year staying at this hotel, and each year I am 100% satisfied. The staff is always very courteous, helpful, and professional. The rooms are clean, and the price is very reasonable!

I would definitely recommend this hotel the to anyone who is looking to stay in the Bronx area for a trip.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with friends
New York City, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 29, 2013

Loved this place, very clean, quiet, with a very hospitable and great staff. I am definitely going back here any time I am in the area, and would definitely recommend this hotel to everyone that is looking to stay around the area

Stayed June 2013, traveled with friends

Been to Days Inn Yankee Stadium / Bronx? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Days Inn Yankee Stadium / Bronx

Address: 997 Brook Ave., Bronx, NY 10451
Location: United States > New York > Bronx
Ranked #3 of 10 hotels in Bronx
Hotel Class:2 star — Days Inn Yankee Stadium / Bronx 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Travelocity, Expedia, Priceline, Wyndham, Tingo, TripOnline SA and Hotels.com so you can book your Days Inn Yankee Stadium / Bronx reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Days Inn Yankee Stadium / Bronx Hotel Bronx

If you own or manage Days Inn Yankee Stadium / Bronx, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.