“Eating well for less” 4 of 5 stars

Dining options: Delivery, Late Night, Reservations
Bronx
“Eating well for less”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 24, 2012

I have had the pleasure of eating at this location several times over this past year. The food is of Good Quality, the staff extremely helpful. Would recommend

• Visited August 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

New York City, New York
“Dirty, Dirty, Dirty!!!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed May 13, 2012

I had eaten there a couple of times before and the food is just okay, nothing spectacular about it. The service has always been bad, you always have to chase down the waitress. The last time I was there I went to use the ladies room and encountered a waterbug on the floor, the toilet had been used and was not flushed, then again the toilet was not working. Once I saw the bug that was enough for me. I got up and left, went to eat elsewhere. I had heard from someone else the there were mice there but I didn't see any, just the waterbug. Where there is one, there are many. Stay clear my friends!!!

• Visited April 2012
    • 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
New York
“Not a pleasant place”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed March 11, 2012

I was there recently for lunch with my wife. Table had 2 glasses that were used, you could see they were dirty. Waitress was nice. Food was plenty but nothing special. Atmosphere too dark for lunchtime. A lot of noise from people who seemed to be friends of restaurant staff. The worst was a trashy old lady who seemed to be on drugs. I don't think I will ever step in there again.

• 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Bronx, New York, United States
“You haven't lived if you have never been here!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 30, 2011

The service is great! Their staff are extreme;y pleasant. You do not feel as though you are in the Bronx when you are there. The drinks are AMAZING and the portions are more than enough but not overwhelming. Prices are beyond reasonable as well. The owner and manager are always around and make you feel like you are home. If you have the opportunity I definitely suggest you check it out!

• Visited September 2011
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Hamden, Connecticut
“food was superior, staff was fabulous”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 12, 2011

On Sunday, 9/11/11 we gpt together with a large group of friends and went to this
restaurant. We enjoyed everything so much and we look forward to going back again.

• Visited September 2011