“Sadly, It has closed” 3 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Hamburgers, Bar
Bronx, New York
“Sadly, It has closed”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 5, 2012

Sadly, Paddy's has closed. Let's home something great, like another Bronx Ale House, moves in. Otherwise, there is the new place, Nicky's Beer Garden, across the street where MVP used to be. I'm pretty sure this is the first real Beer Garden in the Bronx.

• Visited May 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food

Bronx ny
“Closed”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 1, 2012

Was a pretty good local bar, with cold beer and decent sandwiches. Has been closed since June of this year.

• Visited June 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
New York City, New York
“Good Place”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 5, 2012

A casual bar with very good food lor lunch & dinner. occasional entertainment with live music weekends

Visited March 2012
New York
“Never Again!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed January 10, 2009

The bar does offer good food but the service is the worst in the bronx. The last time I went there, we waited over an hour for our food and when it finally did get to the table it was ice cold. Not only that but they charge more for drinks if your at a table , then if your at the bar. Not to mention the fact that the entire staff ( not including the bartenders ) are completely unapologetic and most of the time out right mean. The older man that works there is shockingly rude and mean and he has never said yes to any request we have had while there. I will never go back and I will make sure I tell as many people as possible.

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“Amazingly surprised by this place. I walked in with some colleagues. We were just looking for a new lunch spot since we...”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 7, 2008

Amazingly surprised by this place. I walked in with some colleagues. We were just looking for a new lunch spot since we agreed to stop going to our old one. The sandwiches are amazingly good, especially for a bar restaurant. I haven't had their beers since I've only been there for lunch.