“Awful!” 1 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #9 of 48 restaurants in Brockport
Cuisines: Mexican, Vegan, Vegetarian
Description: This restaurant just opened on 6/1/12. I visited it on opening day and would like to review!
Brockport, New York
“Awful!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed December 4, 2013 via mobile

So, I can ignore them getting my order wrong. Even though it has happened on more than one occasion, for some reason I ordered from them again- my fault I suppose. However, what I cannot ignore is the long hair I found in my food. So very gross!! I called and asked for a manager who said my next meal would be on them. I thanked him, but obviously would never eat here again, and told him so.
I would not recommend this place to anyone.

• Visited December 2013
    • 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food

63% Recommend
“Don't come here if you're in a hurry”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed November 2, 2013

Not only did it take over 15 minutes to order, and over 30 minutes to make my food, they didn't even get the order right. It was supposed to be a sit down order for two soft-shell tacos with guacamole... They were hard shells, no guacamole, and they were wrapped to go. Not to mention the shells were crumbled and it wasn't even possible to pick it up to eat. I informed the staff and they remade the order in ten minutes. I told them the food was fine, however I paid for beef tacos and they made them chicken instead. I also informed the workers of this and they offered no kind of incentive. I paid over $12 for an order that was made wrong twice and that I had to wait for over 40 minutes. Honestly can't say I will be returning.

• Visited November 2013
    • 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
East Setauket, New York
“Fabulous vegetarian options!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 7, 2013

Great food. Create your own burrito or taco, etc., for a very reasonable price. Fresh ingredients, agreeable staff and quick service. We'll be back!

Visited September 2013
Roanoke, Virginia
“Great food, smile not so much”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 13, 2013

I love the food at Burrito Fresco, its always fresh and the portions are always huge. They even have vegetarian and vegan options available for the health conscious among us. In that department I have absolutely no complaints, its always fantastic. The service however could do with some major improvements. Almost every time I go into Burrito Fresco, I end up with the same rude and disrespectful cashier. I don't understand how she still has a job, when I've received nothing but bad service from her. From my understanding, she was their first employee, although how shes managed to stay so long completely baffles me. My family and I have decided not to go back until we know for sure that she is gone.

• Visited July 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
atlanta, ga
“Healthy, Affordable, Big Portions!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 10, 2013

Just had a great meal at Burrito Fresco in Brockport. After a long/fun day of cycling along the Erie Canal, we spent the night in lovely little Brockport and found this great Burrito place. They are aware of food allergies, have a nice wide selection of ingredients with which they will make your burrito to order, and it's all priced reasonably.

I assume this place is jammed during the school year, but it was quiet and service was super quick on this summer evening.

Thanks Burrito Fresco!!