“Great dinner” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Reservations
Nassau, New Providence Island
“Great dinner”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 7, 2012

Had a delicious dinner with a large group of friends. I had the BBQ shrimp and burger, my husband loved the stuffed salmon. Pesto rolls were delicious. Dessert was tasty and well presented. Our waitress Jackie could not have been more attentive, accurate and nice. Ambiance was very warm. The fairly large parking lot was packed at 6:30. High quality of food and very reasonably priced including the very drinkable house Cabernet. We look forward to returning again next week with more friends!

Visited September 2012

“Consistent and Great Value!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 21, 2012 via mobile

Continue to eat at this restaurant and never disappointed! Food is world class and menu has much variety. Service is outstanding and wine selection very diversified. Owners are always there and very friendly and work very hard to insure your visit is a great dining experience. Always try one of the menu specials as it excellent.

New York
“Great food,great service, reasonable prices !!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 16, 2012

My wife and I enjoyed another great dinner here and highly recommend this restaurant. You will not regret it. The menu items are very temping but we always seem to select one of their specials. The service is top notch and the prices are very reasonable. I would recommend you have a reservation.

• Visited August 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Mayfield, NY
“DELICIOUS!!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 19, 2012

Tastefully decorated and tasty!! Chicken Caprese, did not want it to end!!!!

Visited July 2012
Ephratah, NY
“Made a Great Impression!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 7, 2012

I had a guest staying at our B & B from Italy. I wanted her first night here in the US to be special so I took her to dinner at Wine and Roses. From the minute we stepped in she was just so excited. Our service was great and friendly....from the wine, to the appetizers, and on to the dinner (she chose the turkey for the "all american" dinner) it just could'tpossibly have been better. What a great impression it made on my guest (and me also).....I was so proud that I took her there and started her visit to the US...now it was up to everyone else to meet the standards of Wine and Roses.....she talked about it for days....It's wonderful to have such a great place to go in our rural area.

• Visited June 2012